{KNS} Halloween

Welche the crab

I had a friend who's family doesn't celebrate any holiday or birthday. I feel bad because of what he's missing out on =(

I'm too old for Halloween :D I'd rather be on the net than anywhere else

Well' date=' in relation to Halloween, he's not missing out on anything important.

What do they do for holloween? *ding-dong* "Shut up and GTFO of my yard! *Chaces kids with axe*

*kid thinks it's a holloween joke, stays, and gets killed*

Good times...Good times...:)

I usually just unplug my doorbell so I don't even hear them ringing. Then, I settle down with a good video game and play the night away :P

lol i wouldn't know.. i do remember his religion though' date=' it was something like Jehovah's Witnesses O_O and that's why they don't celebrate anything..

[/quote']

Yeah, good ol' JWs don't celebrate any holidays (even Christmas). My cousin married into the group, and she hasn't been the same since. JWs are almost as weird as Scientologists O_o

I had a friend who's family doesn't celebrate any holiday or birthday. I feel bad because of what he's missing out on =(

I'm too old for Halloween :D I'd rather be on the net than anywhere else

Well' date=' in relation to Halloween, he's not missing out on anything important.

What do they do for holloween? *ding-dong* "Shut up and GTFO of my yard! *Chaces kids with axe*

*kid thinks it's a holloween joke, stays, and gets killed*

Good times...Good times...:)

I usually just unplug my doorbell so I don't even hear them ringing. Then, I settle down with a good video game and play the night away :P

lol i wouldn't know.. i do remember his religion though' date=' it was something like Jehovah's Witnesses O_O and that's why they don't celebrate anything..

[/quote']

Yeah, good ol' JWs don't celebrate any holidays (even Christmas). My cousin married into the group, and she hasn't been the same since. JWs are almost as weird as Scientologists O_o

If you meet a JW then you need to follow the home and egg their house on halloween.

Archived