Do you belevien ghosts?

Dante Dimercurio

Do you find this easier  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you find this easier

• Yes,thanks dude.
    • No this is harder then getting 6000 posts in a month

i think ghost are real only to those people who want to believe in ghost,some people might want to believe that something weird that happen to them might have been caused by a ghost while it could be something else,so maybe ghost are real,nobody actually knows if they are real or if ghost are not real,depends on your experience and what you believe in.

I've never seen one, but I think that they might be real, cuz we used to live in this house, and after my grandma died of cancer (she was living with us), whenever we would leave the house, and we always closed all the doors before we left, there would be two doors open when we got back... the one to her bedroom, and the one to the bathroom *Shrug*

I don't think ghosts are real. But I see why some people want to believe they are' date=' it gives them more reason to believe that there is something there after death. Which I think we all must admit, is a comforting thought.

[/quote']

Well, if we want to discuss the afterlife, thats not so comforting, living in gods kingdom with his morals intact (Assuming Judaeochristian/islamic ones.) That is not so comforting, but a reincarnation form of afterlife would not be BAD, but either way, the mind that perceives our life and thinks our thoughts, has our experiences and makes our desicions, is a part of the body, and dies with it.

On the subject of Ghosts, there as mythical as the truth in the bible.

Archived