Trio of Starter Pokemon!

Jericho

The only possible starter triangles (i.e. three types that are weak to one another in a rock-paper-scissors fashion and the same with resistances in reverse) other than the traditional Fire/Water/Grass are Rock/Fighting/Flying, Fire/Rock/Steel and Grass/Poison/Ground.

Straight from The Cave of Dragonflies.

' pid='1282968' dateline='1225060744']

What about Psychic / Dark / Fighting?

Before you send me an error report about it, NO, DARK/PSYCHIC/FIGHTING IS NOT A TYPE TRIANGLE.

The reason for that is that while Dark is super effective on Psychic which is super effective on Fighting which is super effective on Dark, it doesn't go the other way. With Fire, Water and Grass, Grass is not very effective on Fire which is not very effective on Water which is not very effective on Grass. With Dark, Psychic and Fighting, Dark is not very effective on Fighting which is not very effective on Psychic which is ineffective on Dark. It breaks the triangle.

Also from The Cave of Dragonflies.

' pid='1282968' dateline='1225060744']

What about Psychic / Dark / Fighting?

Before you send me an error report about it' date=' NO, DARK/PSYCHIC/FIGHTING IS NOT A TYPE TRIANGLE.

The reason for that is that while Dark is super effective on Psychic which is super effective on Fighting which is super effective on Dark, it doesn't go the other way. With Fire, Water and Grass, Grass is not very effective on Fire which is not very effective on Water which is not very effective on Grass. With Dark, Psychic and Fighting, Dark is not very effective on Fighting which is not very effective on Psychic which is ineffective on Dark. It breaks the triangle.

Also from The Cave of Dragonflies.

[/quote']

Oh... woops. :(:(:(

Dragon' date=' Ice, Fire

[/quote']Dragon is not super effective against Fire. Breaks the chain

Normal' date=' Ghost, and Psychic

[/quote']Normal is not Super Effective to Psychic, breaks chain.

electric' date='steel,poisin.

[/quote']Electric is not Super Effective to steel, nor Poision is Super Effective to Electric. Breaks chain

I believe it must be life the Fire-Water-Leaf chain, all super and not effective. If I'm wrong, I'm sorry

~Pikachu

Some people have said it,but Rock,Fighting,Flying.:)

i dont get it

fire is not week by steel or rock

i recall fire is weak against ground

right??

Wrong.Fire is neutral on ground.Rock is strong on Fire,Fire is strong on Steel,and Steel is strong on Rock.And vice-verca,it's weak.8)

Archived