Your Favorite game/Game system

Dante Dimercurio

What is it?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What is it?

Game system: Game cube' date=' Nintendo DS

Game: (for game cube)Pokemon XD Gale Of Darkness, MarioKart Double Dash,Sonic Heroes, and Harvest Moon:Another Wonderful Life

(For DS) Pokemon Diamond, Nintendogs, Pokemon Blue rescue team, and Final Fantasy 3

[/quote']

YAAAY for Pokemon Diamond!!!!!

And Blue Rescue Team!!

For me:

Game System: PC, PC, and PC. And Nintendo DS

Games: KOTOR 1 and 2, Jedi Knight 2 - Jedi Outcast/Jedi Academy, Advent Rising, Black and White, the Prince of Persia Trilogy, Half-Life 2, Enclave, Neverhood, Darkened Skye, Star Wars Republic Commando, Star Wars Battlefront 1 and 2, Pokemon Diamond/Blue Rescue Team, and much, MUCH more:)

If anyone is stuck or needs help with any of these games, PM me and I guarantee success8)

My fav is wii and my fav game is dragonballz budokai tenkaichi 2

i have that game for the wii, it's pretty fun

my systems: wii, ds, psp, pc, gba

fav games: Nintendogs, Blue Ruscue team (beaten), YGO GX tag force, Untold Legends, YGO GX spirit caller, PKMN diamond adn pearl, YGO WC 2007, PKMN battle Revoultion, Zelda: Twilight Princess, PKMN r,s,& e, Wii Sports, and DBZ budokai tenkaichi 2.

Gamecube and PS2 are both good systems. The best game for GC is Super Smash Melee, and for PS2 it's Kingdom Hearts.

my favorite system and game will prolly change when Brawl comes out and I finally bother getting a Wii (Brawl's the only reason I'm getting one)

Soul Calibur 2, BLoody Roar Primal Fury, Sonic Adventure 2 Battle and Animal Crossing are awesome too.

SA2B was better before my memory card got corrupted and I lost all of my work. =(

Gamecube and PS2 are both good systems. The best game for GC is Super Smash Melee, and for PS2 it's Kingdom Hearts.

my favorite system and game will prolly change when Brawl comes out and I finally bother getting a Wii (Brawl's the only reason I'm getting one)

Soul Calibur 2, BLoody Roar Primal Fury, Sonic Adventure 2 Battle and Animal Crossing are awesome too.

SA2B was better before my memory card got corrupted and I lost all of my work. =(

Archived