[UPDATE COMING SOON | Tutorial] Make Your Cards Almost Foolproof

iKiller

Should This Topic Be Stickied?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Should This Topic Be Stickied?

• Yes, This Topic Should Be Made A Sticky!
    • You Need More In It, Then My Answer Would Be Yes!
    • No, This Tutorial Is Worthless And I Hate You!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
yeah writing Kazuki Takahashi can get you sued as its illegal... its copywrite to them you can't put it in your card unless you ask them' date=' and don't say they dont mind the've sued over 400 people on this website and yes i have emaid them...[/quote'] Does it really matter as long as you don't go and try and enter official tournaments with them? ...Plus... how would they find out as long as you don't enter tournaments, try and duel people who you think would care, or just like... flat out telling them yourself? (Don't know who in their right mind would do that... but... still)

Hey everyone' date=' I'm back! I want to say that I've been off of Yu-Gi-Oh, and YCM for a while lately. I'm surprised that this is still at the top of the page, and I've gotten so much Rep for it! Now I have a new offer for you all, check through this post if you want to see what it [i']will[/i] be!

Lately, I've seen alot of people asking about printing their cards, so that they can use them against friends, etcetera...

So I've came up with this, a little guide to making your cards made on Yu-Gi-Oh! Card Maker more realistic, so you can fool your friends!

There are two parts to this tutorial, printing the card, and making the card.

Making Your Card On Yu-Gi-Oh Card Maker

Making Your Card On Yu-Gi-Oh Card Maker

Okay, so this is the first part of my tutorial to making a perfect card. Making the card.

1. To start with, always stick with common cards. It is near-impossible to make rare, super-rare, ultra-rare, limited edition, etcetera cards, and print them off. However if you print off transparent holo sheets on laminate sheets, this is possible, however you need direct precision to do this well...

2. For the fields "Creator" and "Date", put in "1996 Kazuki Takahashi". Kazuki Takahshi is the creator of Yu-Gi-Oh, and it was Copyrighted in 1996. Every card has this.

3. Keep the "Circulation I.D" clear. The way YCM puts it in is unrealistic, so don't bother with it.

4. Always "Randomize" the "Serial Number" section. Make sure none of them are the same.

5. Don't go off making your own sub-types, recolours, etc. etc. for print. Your friends will pick it up instantly.

6. Keep OCG correct, and up-to-date. You can fool them saying; "It's a new packet released...", in which case you'll have to have New-OCG.

7. Divine Monsters and "9999" ATK/DEF Monsters are a big no-no. It's pathetic trying to fool people with that.

8. Make sure you've taken off the "/ Effect]" on Union, Toon, and Gemini Monsters.

9. The "Set I.D" should be, for an example; The Name Of The Packet Is "The Rise Of The Killers", the first card would have the "Set I.D" of "ROTK-EN001". Going to 5 characters long in the first field is a little bit iffy.

Printing The Card You Made On Yu-Gi-Oh Card Maker

Printing The Card You Made On Yu-Gi-Oh Card Maker

So here is the second part of my tutorial, printing off your cards. This is the hard bit, and make sure you have some spare money for things in this area...

1. Make sure the card(s) you've made are saved in an easy-locatable place on your hard-drive.

2. Try to print Nine (9) cards at the same time on one A4 sheet, so open them all up in a program such as Microsoft Word, or Microsoft Publisher, and leave a gap between them, so it is easier to cut later.

3. Make sure that every card has the dimensions of:

[align=center]Measurement _____ | _____ Width _____ | _____ Height

Inches __________ 2.3125 __________ 3.375

Centimeters __________ 5.9 __________ 8.6

Pixels __________ 167 __________ 243

[/align]

4. Make sure you have an A4 size printer. Buy some "Photo Paper" or "High Gloss Paper" and set your printer settings compatible with the paper.

5. Print it off, in High-Definition. Make sure it is HD, because it can easily get messed up otherwise.

6. Time to cut out. Get a very sharp knife, and a ruler (scissors will also do, but a knife can be more accurate), place the ruler up against the edges of the card, and cut out!

Note: Guillotines can also be used (not the head-chopping off ones...).

7. Check the thickness of your card. If it seems the same thickness of a real card, just print the back of the card onto the, well, back of the card. If not, you can print off another sheet with card-backs on, and stick them together.

Conclusion

Conclusion

Congratulations, if you have carried this out, you have successfully made some Yu-Gi-Oh! cards! Now have fun making and printing cards to play with your friends.

Custom Cards On Wheels... Sort Of!

Custom Cards On Wheels... Sort Of!

I am now making a once-in a lifetime opportunity! As I claim myself as one of YCM's best fake-card makers, I will be getting back into the gist of making custom fake cards, and then guess what? You can have them! I will be doing offers very shortly, but you'll know then, it'll be a totally new topic that everyone will be talking about ;)

If you don't have the resources, or can't use this tutorial yourself, then no worries, send me your custom cards, and I'll fix 'em up, print 'em off, make 'em look good and send them to you! I won't do this yet, so don't attack me, but this will be for a fee...

I will send you the mint-condition cards for a price, there will be a set price however it will go down in proportion if you buy more, for P&P costs, etcetera... I will be doing a minimum of 100 cards, although there will be different rarities available. Just wait for this, or PM me if you have any queries...

All The Best, Best Regards,

~Killer~

PS: If there is anything that needs to be added to that, please post and I'll get straight to it.

IS there a specific printer :D:D:D

• 1 month later...

Guide is great, im just wondering, printing on the direct back of the card is given me heck. It won't line up right. Also, I heard that if i print on Gloss paper or photo paper, the ink will slide off. True? Idk, but i almost got this thing figured out, to bad i don't have HD lol. Thx again for the Guide

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived