[UPDATE COMING SOON | Tutorial] Make Your Cards Almost Foolproof

iKiller

Should This Topic Be Stickied?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Should This Topic Be Stickied?

• Yes, This Topic Should Be Made A Sticky!
    • You Need More In It, Then My Answer Would Be Yes!
    • No, This Tutorial Is Worthless And I Hate You!

Nice' date=' i hope the custome cards on wheels stuff isn't to expensive, i am thinking for 9 cards i would be willing to pay 5 dollors.

if it is more, you have lost a customer.

nice thread though.

[/quote']

I will be doing a minimum of 100 cards

It sounds like you need to buy a minimum of 100 cards, ____pi____. Remember that the cost per card goes down as you buy more cards.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice' date=' i hope the custome cards on wheels stuff isn't to expensive, i am thinking for 9 cards i would be willing to pay 5 dollors.

if it is more, you have lost a customer.

nice thread though.

[/quote']

I will be doing a minimum of 100 cards

It sounds like you need to buy a minimum of 100 cards' date=' ____pi____. Remember that the cost per card goes down as you buy more cards.

[/quote']

I can't afford 100 cards.

my comp. just doesn't seem to want to print my cards right they always come out blurry and i'm usin a brand new ink cartridge, do u killer or ___pi___ (since it seems like u two no more about comp. programs than anyone else on here) have any suggestions on better programs to use other than the ones i listed on here. Photohouse or HP image zone. Please help u can PM me or just reply here

i would guess so

the links i clicked to download CS3 mostly take me to a site u have to pay for it

and ___pi___ how do u size da image in word???

No double posting. Just click the edit button and edit your last post. Just saying.

OFF TOPIC: Here's something I read in "The Book of Useless Information":

"The three most valuable brand names on Earth are Marlboro, Coca-Cola, and Budweiser, in that order."

So, in other words, cigarettes, soda, and beer, in that order. Wow this world is unhealthy, isn't it?

Archived