[UPDATE COMING SOON | Tutorial] Make Your Cards Almost Foolproof

iKiller

Should This Topic Be Stickied?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Should This Topic Be Stickied?

• Yes, This Topic Should Be Made A Sticky!
    • You Need More In It, Then My Answer Would Be Yes!
    • No, This Tutorial Is Worthless And I Hate You!

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok and can u make my slifer the sky dragon card red? like it usually is?And how am i suppose to send?

nvm i dont need to send u my card cause when u put it to ritual it goes blue thx!

o wait but slifer the sky dragon u cant turn it red can u tell me how to turn the backround red?

no need use these

SlifertheSkyDragonYMA-EN-ScR-LE.jpg

TheWingedDragonofRaDOD-EN-ScR-UE.png

ObelisktheTormentorJMP-EN-ScR-LE.png

also this should come out well

ok and can u make my slifer the sky dragon card red? like it usually is?And how am i suppose to send?

nvm i dont need to send u my card cause when u put it to ritual it goes blue thx!

o wait but slifer the sky dragon u cant turn it red can u tell me how to turn the backround red?

no need use these

SlifertheSkyDragonYMA-EN-ScR-LE.jpg

TheWingedDragonofRaDOD-EN-ScR-UE.png

ObelisktheTormentorJMP-EN-ScR-LE.png

also this should come out well

Did you HAVE to necrobump?! You could've PM'd him.

Hey everyone, I'm back! It's been a while since I've been here, but I suppose it's worth another shot. I'm surprised that I've gotten so much rep for this, and its still at the top of the page! Wow!

If you have any new questions, please ask here or PM me, and I'll get back to you.

Also, check the top of the first post now!

In most programs you have a setting, and for your Printers settings, set it to the highest quality there is, by default it is standard text quality in most cases.

To get it to use the Photopaper after you have set it like that, just replace your normal paper with the Photopaper.

ok odd question to ask and i feel like a total noob asking it but, i use my laptop to make minor changes and my other comp. to scan the pics and upload them since i mostly draw the pics i wanna no what folder the cards go to in ur hardrive when the web site saves them. reply quick and +Rep for the awesome tutorial. plz reply back quick!!!

and no offense but wuz up with the card ejector as ur avatar???

i think mines better

it's blue eyes ultimate darkness dragon Note it really doesn't exist but if i made it what would i use 2 make it dark +Rep

Actually _Pi_, alot of websites do save them in a place where cookies are. I'm going to see if I can find it now, but I doubt that they will be there...

What you should do is right click on them and press "Save As" and then save them to a folder on your computer...

another odd question but, in HP image zone when you view the card through the folder and click open with...there's more choices but image zone seemed higher graphic and printing ability. When I go to resize it like u said killer, it asks for pixel or percent measurement, so does anyone no what the dimmensions r as those 2 choices!!!!!

and everyone who looks at his tutorial + my post should give him a sticky vote

and a couple more noobish questions (i feel really stupid askin these but seems to know alot about da website) does anyone know how to 1) mke a new thread in simple steps 2) how do ya add people to your "buddy" list??? :( i'm feelin like a total noob right now

As for your questions...

1) It's in the common FAQ. Look at it. Just press the new topic button in the topic index.

2) Who actually uses this buddy list anyway?

The Pixel measurement can be different for different computers, for some strange reason... I'll try to find the measurements for you...

killer do you know how can i make the glitter from the right corner of the card realistic?

Either peel one off of an old real card that you don't use. Make sure you get the Silver/Gold right for the Edition you have... Or you can cut out a small glitter-laminate sheet and stick it ontop...

I am looking to buy cards from anyone who can make them look the same as the real deal. email me [email protected]

Check my first post. Email me at "[email protected]" and I will make professional ones for you.

thanx killer' date=' and your right i don't think anyone uses da buddy list :D[hr']

and vctrfs, that was a bit of a random post seeing as we're talkin about comp. stuff right now

Told ya! :P And yes this is mainly computer stuff, but the main part of this tutorial is printing them out professionally...

I'm not throwing punches at you. Go to the topic index and press "New Thread" button. How much more simpler can it have got? I'm not going to rate cards that someone has put in my thread without asking or saying anything to accompany that...

Make a new topic, then PM me the link and ask me nicely, then maybe I'll rate them.

Archived