(sorry had to be removed)go to original thread to get it,lock plz

hello,as some may have seen,i made a tut about how to make things in shops,i am surprised not many people want it but perhaps if i gave a preview,everything from [Dark]'s shop will be shown how to do with GIMP!i am working on holos but give me time

[spoiler=the tut,open plz->]

sorry,i had to remove because people complained about things going "out of business" but you can still get via PM by going to the original thread.

i hope you enjoy,now you don't have to buy from him,probably,and i am on [Dark]'s ignore list so he won't see this(hopefully) but the people who still can't follow step-by-step instructions will still buy :)

remember,this is just a preveiw of whats in my shop tut,there are around 4-5 more and much more harder but it's step-by-step so it's not really.

It's Unfair on some Members though. When I had a Shop for Cropping & Rendering a Member came in and put down how to do these, I lost most of my Customers after that. Come on... This is one of the only real reasons to use Points we don't need the secrets ruined.

Archived