ANIME VS MANGA

Rate the Godbeast Set  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Rate the Godbeast Set

• Excellent
    • Moderate
    • Poor

Manga is superior because it is the TRUE story line that the series follows. Anime is constantly edited and filler added in. Plus, I'd rather sit dowm with a book then stare at a screen for hours. Manga also helps if you forget the characters' names. They usually have that little bit at the beginning that talks about the characters. If you know who the characters are, you won't get lost.

Manga is superior because it is the TRUE story line that the series follows. Anime is constantly edited and filler added in. Plus' date=' I'd rather sit dowm with a book then stare at a screen for hours.[/b'] Manga also helps if you forget the characters' names. They usually have that little bit at the beginning that talks about the characters. If you know who the characters are, you won't get lost.

says a 5-star member.. .how long have u been online:

about 10.5 days in 3 months. thats definately sitting in front of a screen....

Manga is superior because it is the TRUE story line that the series follows. Anime is constantly edited and filler added in. Plus' date=' I'd rather sit dowm with a book then stare at a screen for hours.[/b'] Manga also helps if you forget the characters' names. They usually have that little bit at the beginning that talks about the characters. If you know who the characters are, you won't get lost.

I leave my computer running for most of the day (while logged into this site) while the rest of my family uses the computer.

I leave my computer running for most of the day (while logged into this site) while the rest of my family uses the computer.

Archived