IT IS a CHILDRENS CARD GAME

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So he pretty much caught you while you were trying to take the Chthonian Emperor Dragon' date=' right?

[/quote']

No actually, I couldn't open the pack with my fingers, so i bit it open, and it opened before i could try and open it on my lap where i could switch the card. I figured whatever and then mormolith emerged. :)

That only mean thats a crime. thievery

Its not illegal if you don't get caught.

So he pretty much caught you while you were trying to take the Chthonian Emperor Dragon' date=' right?

[/quote']

No actually, I couldn't open the pack with my fingers, so i bit it open, and it opened before i could try and open it on my lap where i could switch the card. I figured whatever and then mormolith emerged. :)

That only mean thats a crime. thievery

Its not illegal if you don't get caught.

Ohh' date=' today I played this kid so bad. He bought MANY (I could not tell you how many) TAEV booster packs with the travelers checks from his last out of country trip, and I knew what he was gonna buy, so I brought some bad rares so that if I opened his packs for him, i could switch my shitty rare for a holo i could pull from the pack.

So I open like 3 packs (ATM I am with Gist and the guy who bought the packs), nothing first two, the third blazewing butterfly holo, switched my damage=reptile in for that)

Gist pulled no holos and did not need any of my rares to swap.

Gist leaves after al the packs are opened and me and the kid decide to back for more. This time, he gets like 5 TAEV and many DP04 (cyber dragons??? lol) He throws me 3 taev, and I open the first one, well I did a bad job and I just said, congrats, Chthonian Emperor Dragon. :) Whilst hes busy opening his next pack, I cunningly open the next one. Its a Mormolith (secret for those who dont know) I switch in my snake rain that i brought for it, and give him the commons with the snake rain, and keep mormolith for myself. The DP04 packs failed, two supers, no cyber dragons or ultras.

Then we go back again, nothing notable fthe third time.

In the end, he spent about $140 on cards. Bought me a Water, gave me a buck because AND I QUOTE "I hate $1's" And I switched two valuless rares for his morlith and blazewing, and almost chthonian. So today has been a good day for me. :) Yeah, it was mean, but in the end.

I was ahead 1x TAEV secret. :), the only secret pulled, and 1 slip of hand lost me the only ultra pulled. Oh well, he got like 8 supers, and one was an ult.

Spent: $0

got: 1x mormolith, blazewing, $1, and a water.

[/quote']

Wow, that actually kinda bothers me. But I guess I don't really know the person you stole the cards from, so I don't really know your reasonings, but dang.

at the fair about last month me and my friend looked around for people selling yugioh cards. after about an hour of searching we find one and all he was selling was yugioh boxes like for example the zombie dech, the warrior deck, and the fire deck. any way to the point we each bought the boxes and he said is this real money and i said yes so we walk away and find out the cards were obviously fake(no hollo square box thingy on the bottom right, text was in different font, the name of the cards were wrong and the name was comming off the card, Kazuki Takahashi was spelled Kronbunki Nunashy). so we are pissed and we walk back and demand our money back and he says no (now i would like to point out some things i am a pretty small sized 15 year old about 120 pounds. the vender is a small guy about 150 pounds at most. my friend is a big guy 15 years old and buff around 210 pounds.) my freind just took a solid look at him and kicked him in the nuts. in the end i made 34 dollars and my friend made 47 dollars. so remember kids if they steal from you kick him in the balls and steal from him.

I was playing in a room of 8 people including myself. It was the finals of a little tournament put together at my community center.I was using a deck based on my favorites-Dragons. I had just got my Blue-Eyes Ultimate on the field.The guy I was playing against(presumably 19 or older from the look of him)asked me if he could look at it because apparently he had never seen one before.I said sure,and handed him the card.He ripped it in half.He was kicked out of the tournament,and I was eliminated in the next round.

Ohh' date=' today I played this kid so bad. He bought MANY (I could not tell you how many) TAEV booster packs with the travelers checks from his last out of country trip, and I knew what he was gonna buy, so I brought some bad rares so that if I opened his packs for him, i could switch my shitty rare for a holo i could pull from the pack.

So I open like 3 packs (ATM I am with Gist and the guy who bought the packs), nothing first two, the third blazewing butterfly holo, switched my damage=reptile in for that)

Gist pulled no holos and did not need any of my rares to swap.

Gist leaves after al the packs are opened and me and the kid decide to back for more. This time, he gets like 5 TAEV and many DP04 (cyber dragons??? lol) He throws me 3 taev, and I open the first one, well I did a bad job and I just said, congrats, Chthonian Emperor Dragon. :) Whilst hes busy opening his next pack, I cunningly open the next one. Its a Mormolith (secret for those who dont know) I switch in my snake rain that i brought for it, and give him the commons with the snake rain, and keep mormolith for myself. The DP04 packs failed, two supers, no cyber dragons or ultras.

Then we go back again, nothing notable fthe third time.

In the end, he spent about $140 on cards. Bought me a Water, gave me a buck because AND I QUOTE "I hate $1's" And I switched two valuless rares for his morlith and blazewing, and almost chthonian. So today has been a good day for me. :) Yeah, it was mean, but in the end.

I was ahead 1x TAEV secret. :), the only secret pulled, and 1 slip of hand lost me the only ultra pulled. Oh well, he got like 8 supers, and one was an ult.

Spent: $0

got: 1x mormolith, blazewing, $1, and a water.

[/quote']

Wow, that actually kinda bothers me. But I guess I don't really know the person you stole the cards from, so I don't really know your reasonings, but dang.

The kids a jerk, he stole from me and my friend before. Of course I forcibly obtained the items back once I noted they were missing and only didn't take back my friends because I was unaware they were missing. He also doesn't understand the game really and wouldn't have a use for the taken cards regardless.

at the fair about last month me and my friend looked around for people selling yugioh cards. after about an hour of searching we find one and all he was selling was yugioh boxes like for example the zombie dech' date=' the warrior deck, and the fire deck. any way to the point we each bought the boxes and he said is this real money and i said yes so we walk away and find out the cards were obviously fake(no hollo square box thingy on the bottom right, text was in different font, the name of the cards were wrong and the name was comming off the card, Kazuki Takahashi was spelled Kronbunki Nunashy). so we are pissed and we walk back and demand our money back and he says no (now i would like to point out some things i am a pretty small sized 15 year old about 120 pounds. the vender is a small guy about 150 pounds at most. my friend is a big guy 15 years old and buff around 210 pounds.) my freind just took a solid look at him and kicked him in the nuts. in the end i made 34 dollars and my friend made 47 dollars. so remember kids if they steal from you kick him in the balls and steal from him.

[/quote']

I ROFL'd, I seriously did! Man, that was funny! I need to start making friends with buff people :lol:

what a dick! Now, have you ever had those days where you are going through a really bad hand? Well, I did. So, I played 4 so far, lost all of them. Then a big fella about 23 - 24 comes to duel me. Says, I'm up for an easy duel, wanna play? I didnt give a sheet. So we set, get everything ready, HE IGNORES MY HANDSHAKE, and we begin. Ladedaadeda... and finally, the last 2 turns. He is smirking thru the whole match, the pisstaker is. So, situatioN:

Me: 500 LP

Him: 4000 LP (I was happy to get his LP to that much FROM 8000!)

His Field: Cyber End Dragon, Cyber Twin Dragon, NO SPELLS OR TRAPS. (COS HE WAS CONFIDENT)

My Field: Ancient Gear in DEF. Waboku Set. His Turn.

He attacks. Waboku activated. He ends his turn.

My Turn. Draw, and I get Gilford the Lightning. I alredi have a Symbol of Heritage and Pot of Avarice. I use Symbol of Heriatge for my Ancient Gear, then Pot of Avarice of the rest of the Ancient Gears and three more monsters. Draw two cards.. Machine Duplication, and Megamorph. I use Machine Duplication for my Ancient Gears and Special Summon them. Then Tribute all three to summon Gilford! All Cybers are destroyed! And then MEGAMORPH! He is FINISHED! I win the match!

But then, he trys to steal my GILFORD. You see, I bought a tin that day, from the shop and used Gilford in my new machine deck. He runs, but I run too, the finally, I snatch his deck and throw it at his face. He drops Gilford, and I get it. By that time, the tourney officals arrived and got him fined and never allowed to a tourney again.

i'd like to post my story too

me and my friend (we were 6) was at a learning camp but we played yugioh cards in the meantime.We joined a fake turnamant a 2 vs 2 each 2000Lp can attack on first turn. we made and started playing.Everyone had sucky cards exept one good one or so.We saw several humiliating matches until the camp counsiler came and said i know yugioh too lets play.He owned multiple matchs in a row until it was only us vs him and his buddy.My fried and i looked at each other and said we are screwed.

TURN 1 my partner played relinquished by it's ritual in attack mode and 1 monster in def

consiler laughs and plays force raider or something (1900atk) and attacks the face down monster

(i forgot what his buddy did)

My turn i play soul exchange and sacrificed relinquished to summon my blue-eyes Boom counsiler is dead.He storms out swearing (we learned some new words) and gives us extra work.My friend gives me his relinquished as a prize and he gets the consiler's deck

(This is in the school's bathroom)

i nearly got scammed by one dude that wanted my prized blue-eyes for a hitmontana monster.It said rams through anything so he convinced me to trade it

until the bell rang so i ran to class and kept my prized dragon:D

edit:never knew you couldnt soul ex them attack.I still play it that way many years later...now i know

i'd like to post my story too

me and my friend (we were 6) was at a learning camp but we played yugioh cards in the meantime.We joined a fake turnamant a 2 vs 2 each 2000Lp can attack on first turn. we made and started playing.Everyone had sucky cards exept one good one or so.We saw several humiliating matches until the camp counsiler came and said i know yugioh too lets play.He owned multiple matchs in a row until it was only us vs him and his buddy.My fried and i looked at each other and said we are screwed.

TURN 1 my partner played relinquished by it's ritual in attack mode and 1 monster in def

consiler laughs and plays force raider or something (1900atk) and attacks the face down monster

(i forgot what his buddy did)

My turn i play soul exchange and sacrificed relinquished to summon my blue-eyes Boom counsiler is dead.He storms out swearing (we learned some new words) and gives us extra work.My friend gives me his relinquished as a prize and he gets the consiler's deck

(This is in the school's bathroom)

i nearly got scammed by one dude that wanted my prized blue-eyes for a hitmontana monster.It said rams through anything so he convinced me to trade it

until the bell rang so i ran to class and kept my prized dragon:D

Nope.

yes, i do believe that, and who said the counceler was an adult? they could be a 12-16 year old voulenteering.

Worst thing ever; my brother (6 at the time) had a B. Skull Dragon (MRD), i immediatly cased it and kept it protected (even at 10 i knew cards had values) and he was going to trade it to a kid at school for a toon world (super) the week before the pegasus deck came out. and i told him not to trade, so he asked to see the card... and threw toon world at us, grabed b. skull and ran off the day b4 christmas break, and then he MOVED to BISMARK, NORTH DACOTA?!?!WTF?!!? (from RI, in a great beach town with cheap housing at the time...

that sucked

yes' date=' i do believe that, and who said the counceler was an adult? they could be a 12-16 year old voulenteering.

Worst thing ever; my brother (6 at the time) had a B. Skull Dragon (MRD), i immediatly cased it and kept it protected (even at 10 i knew cards had values) and he was going to trade it to a kid at school for a toon world (super) the week before the pegasus deck came out. and i told him not to trade, so he asked to see the card... and threw toon world at us, grabed b. skull and ran off the day b4 christmas break, and then he MOVED to BISMARK, NORTH DACOTA?!?!WTF?!!? (from RI, in a great beach town with cheap housing at the time...

that sucked

[/quote']

Lol, sorry, but that's just funny.

I don't mean to be mean, but dang, I would love to see that happen (not to me of course)

Did anyone else see it. It sucks that no one else helped you out.

I have quite a foolish neighbor who had B. Skull Dragon by the time I moved in, but it was Japanese and it was compleatly bent b/c he always put it in his pocket. I asked why he got a Japanese version and he tells me he got it by accident. How in the world are you supposed to buy a pack of cards without knowing they're Japanese? He was only 6 (the magical age to be tricked, infact his little brother is 6 right now) when he bought it, but he's 10 now and just last month he bought a plastic case of 4 packs, but one of them was a Spanish LOB pack! He got some real crappy cards too from the pack. I took a look at the case and it said clearly: Contains 2 Jaden Yuki 1 Packs (no JKP2s), 1 Chazz Princeton Pack, and 1 Spanish LOB pack!

One thing I don't get is why somebody would buy one of those. There's no point of the Spanish Pack; if you only read spanish then why would you want the english packs? Do they have a reason to do that other than tricking little kids to buy a pack that's not selling?

yes' date=' i do believe that, and who said the counceler was an adult? they could be a 12-16 year old voulenteering.

that sucked

[/quote']

It does suck, I bet you'll love this story.

About 5 years ago, this kid moved to my school, (brothers grade)

him and a bunch of their elementary school friends traded and stuff, then they find out this kids about to move. The day before he moves, he takes random cards from all the other kids and strolls away, hoping they didn't notice.

Little did he know, the next day my brother went in his locker, took his cards back (one of which was my LON masked beast 1/e, which I thought was awesome), and took the others kids cards and ALL of that dumb kids cards. The kid moved deckless, kid got what he deserved, and my bro got a couple free holos :) (of course, he gave back the stolen cards to MOST of the kids, there was one kid he didn't like, and he gave me that kids cards, and of course, the dumb kid's cards my bro kept)

Awesomeness for a third grader.

Archived