IT IS a CHILDRENS CARD GAME

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you have your opinion i have mine.

Mines right. Anyways, the point is it's a fact the Raiza wouldn't be utilized in a toruney ect. If some miscellanious little kid has it, at best it would end up in a harpie deck, whereas the thestalos which he was being traded he could use in his fun fire deck which he had anyways.

Theres a difference between scamming and giving a mutually beneficial deal. The foolish youngin can make his fun deck and the wise elder can make his tourney worthy deck.

Keep in mind Im not nececarily condoning the punching in the stomach, though depending on how things unravelled I may have very well done the same.

Ah, and I am contributing logic to this thread, which it sorely needs based upon your posts.

i was once at one of those toys r us duel thingies. there was this kid who said my deck sucked. apparantly, he had quite the good deck and it seemed from the start that he would win. Somehow, using vampire lord, i wiped the floor with him, since I powered him with mage power up to an extent where he could not be taken down in a battle. I took out almost all of his trap cards from his deck with his effect, so there really was little he could do. he got really mad and threw my graveyard on the floor under the table. When I picked them up, he was gone along with my vampire lord, mage power, and a portion of my deck.

wow did you ever find him?

no. it was quite sad, really, how I souped up Vampire lord with mage power and more equip spell cards then kicked his sorry behind. the only good cards he took were vampire lord, mage power, and, unfortunately...jinzo. that was a key card to my deck at the time.

Archived