My Best Deck : The Six Samurai!

Mr. Smash

This is my best deck that I own(currently). I lose very few duels with it.

So, here is my Deck.

Monsters : 24

• The Six Samurai - Yaichi x3

• The Six Samurai - Irou x3

• The Six Samurai - Zanji x3

• The Six Samurai - Kamon x3

• The Six Samurai - Nisashi x2

• The Six Samurai - Yariza x2

• Shien's Footsoldier x2

• Spirit of the Six Samurai

• Enshi, Sien's Chancellor

• Great Shogun Shien

• Command Knight

• Dark Magician

• Buster Blader

Spell Cards : 13

• Legenday Ebon Steed x2

• Shien's Castle of Mist x2

• Terraforming

• Lightning Vortex

• Different Dimension Capsule

• Burden of the Mighty

• Swords of Revealing Light

• Riryoku

• Premature Burial

• Pot of Greed

• Polymerazation

Trap Cards : 7

• Negate Attack

• Return of the Six Samurai

• Breakthrough!

• Magic Cylinder

• Sakuretsu Armor

• Dimensional Prison

• Call of the Haunted

Extra Deck : 1

• Dark Paladin

Total Cards : 45

You're probably wondering why I have a Dark Magician, Buster Blader, and Dark Paladin in my Deck. On my 9th Birthday, my older brother gave me a Dark Paladin for my birthday present, and It's been in my best deck ever since. Also, it isn't the one from the pack, it's the other one.

Please rate my Deck!

Monsters 21

3 Grandmaster of the Six Samurai

1 Enishi, Shien's Chancellor

2 Spirit of the Six Samurai

2 Hand of the Six Samurai

2 The Six Samurai Yaichi

3 The Six Samurai Zanji

1 The Six Samurai Irou

3 Great Shogun Shien

2 Jutte Fighter

2 Junk Synchron

Spells 12

1 Mystical Space Typhoon

3 Reinforcement of the Army

3 Six Samurai United

1 Monster Reborn

1 Giant Trunade

1 Brain Control

1 Heavy Storm

1 Reasoning

Traps 7

2 Double-Edge Sword Technique

1 Torrential Tribute

3 Solemn Judgment

1 Mirror Force

Or use Saiyan Knights build:

Monsters - 19

3x Great Shogun Shien

1x Enishi, Shien's Chancellor

3x Grandmaster of the Six Samurai

3x The Six Samurai - Zanji

1x The Six Samurai - Irou

2x Hand of the Six Samurai

2x The Six Samurai - Yaichi

2x Spirit of the Six Samurai

1x Neo-Spacian Grand Mole

Spells - 15

1x Brain Control

1x Heavy Storm

2x Foolish Burial

1x Monster Reborn

1x Mystical Space Typhoon

1x Reasoning

3x Reinforcement of the Army

3x Six Samurai United

2x The Warrior Returning Alive

Traps - 7

2x Dimensional Prison

2x Double-Edged Sword Technique

3x Solemn Judgment

2 problems with that' date=' 1 : I don't own a Grandmaster of the Six Samurai, and 2 : No. I don't follow set decks. No offense to anyone who does, but I think those are for people who have no originality.

[/quote']

well what you have is crap. shiens foot soldier is terribad so drop it nao... of course there are other problems but i dont feel like listing them.

i have to agree. any decent build can be a great deck if you know how to use it properly. and NO card is crap. some cards are just better that others. also, the game is not fun anymore simply because no player has any originality. every deck i have built is original. i use some staples, but the theme is always something new and interesting, and i have more fun PLAYING with them, win or lose, than most duelists do WINNING with their decks.

You say that' date=' but I know it is good. I bet if you dueled me, you'd lose. Crap to you is gold to me.

[/quote']

My Macro Monarch Deck (not even at full power) can destroy Six Samurai Decks rather effortlessly. Even if they have 3 Grandmasters and 3 Shiens. If a Six Samurai Deck with 3 Grandmasters and Shiens couldnt beat my Macro Monarch Deck, I dont see yours being able to do so, so think about what you say before making any ridiculous claims. The Deck you use is far from good. Especially when you are missing key cards that are required in a Six Samurai Deck.

Use one of the provided builds as a base, test them and add anything you feel needs adding like additional monster removal or additional Spell and Trap removal. You dont need 3 Shiens but you do need 3 Grandmasters.

• 3 months later...

Assuming that you play in the Advanced Format, make sure to remove Premature Burial and Call of the Haunted, as those cards are banned now. Instead, put in a Monster Reborn.

Also, while it's cool that your brother's heart is in your deck, requiring 3 cards that really don't go with the deck to summon the Dark Paladin isn't a very good idea when you play against more experienced players, so I suggest you replace them with more Six Samurai support cards (possibly the Grandmasters if you ever do get them).

EDIT: Whoops, never mind, this is in Traditional Format (then you don't have to remove Premature Burial and Call of the Haunted). Well, then I STRONGLY suggest you add Monster Reborn anyway. Might as well add in some other staples that would be banned otherwise, as well.

i have to agree. any decent build can be a great deck if you know how to use it properly. and NO card is crap*. some cards are just better that others. also' date=' the game is not fun anymore simply because no player has any originality. every deck i have built is original. i use some staples, but the theme is always something new and interesting, and i have more fun PLAYING with them, win or lose, than most duelists do WINNING with their decks.

[/quote']

*Except dark gray and all other level 3 vanillas except Jerry<3 and Hunter<3

Archived