CLOSED. Will open when I wish to do so. §hadow §triker's Original 1 Point Shop!

§hadow §triker

how is my work  

1 member has voted

1. 1. how is my work

• awesome
    • ok
    • terrible

I think it would be easier to take off your waiting list since you don't update it' date=' and put in the first post you go by order in the pages.

[/quote']

That makes sense

I am back again after 2 days

also did you see you sig???

EDIT: Here it is again

k' date=' so I've been offline for 2 days, but I'm back and will continue. =)[hr']

Here it is:

1058rdg.png

[img=http://i42.tinypic.com/1058rdg.png]

and with txt

2gujziq.png

[img=http://i44.tinypic.com/2gujziq.png]

I put in that fire thing you wanted

wht do you think?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can you fix OCG for me

If you have 1 "Sword" Equip Spell Card equipped to this card, you can put 3 "Blade Counters" on this card. You can only have 3 "Blade Counters" on this card. If there are 3 "Blade Counters" on this card, you can use this card as 2 Tributes. If a "Sword" Equip Spell Card is removed from this card, remove all "Blade Counters" on this card.

Thanks

I need my order JUNE 1ST

Today!!!! Ahhhhhhhhh!!! D=

jk

here it is: If you this card is equipped with 1 Sword Equip Spell Card' date=' you can place 3 Blade Counters on this card (max 3). If there are 3 Blade Counters on this card, this card can be used as 2 tributes. If the Sword Equip Spell Card is removed from this card, remove all Blade Counters.

[b']It is free because I am not sure enough on it to charge....[/b]

Enjoy

Hey dude, I only need 1 thing right now. I need a booster pack. I'm only a newbie, so I'm gonna TRY with this order form thing. I need the name to be "Turbulent Waters" cause it's mostly a WATER set. I need the text to be red. And I want logo one. Here is the link to my pic: Ocean Storm It should work. So I'll pay you the point when I see the work. Thx! :D

may i please have crop image dark snychro Border Re-Make Simple Animation combine image pokemon splices and that's it

ummmmmm, wht do you you want me to crop, wht do you want me to make a dark sync., wht do you want a border remake on, wht images do i use on the simple animation, wht images do I comebine, and which pokemon do I splice???

Archived