Ebay

-DJ-

God I can't see how you guys are being duped....me and my dad have had an account for nearly 7 years there and have only been screwed once or twice (most notably on a train that wasn't what it seemed so he got it sorted), my dad is very persuasive and any issues he gets dealt with immediately. We've dealt with over 600 different buyers/sellers and because we only deal with 99% feedback barely have any issues, infact if they have negatives especially relating to like for like items to what we're buying we ignore them.

God I can't see how you guys are being duped....me and my dad have had an account for nearly 7 years there and have only been screwed once or twice (most notably on a train that wasn't what it seemed so he got it sorted)' date=' my dad is very persuasive and any issues he gets dealt with immediately. We've dealt with over 600 different buyers/sellers and because we only deal with 99% feedback barely have any issues, infact if they have negatives especially relating to like for like items to what we're buying we ignore them.

[/quote']

hmmm

Archived