BulletMan

Do we need permission or not?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do we need permission or not?

• No. we should not have to ask but credit the artist
    • Yes. we need permission.

Do you people want this?

look: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-80737.html

We now need permission from the artist to get the pic from deviant. I think thats unfair. And most to all of the best pics either come from deviant (and a few are made here). I think we should have a vote. This shall last for a few days. If the popular vote is yes we should have permission, I think we can say good bye to some YCM makers. So please vote no!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i don't agree with this,the reason we should ask for permission because many people are using DeviantART and not asking for permission,if someone had their own art,they should use and tell them that he or she made it,but from what I've seen from Bloodrun's Forum,many DeviantART users are very dissapointed because someone used their own art without permission.

i don't agree with this' date='the reason we should ask for permission because many people are using DeviantART and not asking for permission,if someone had their own art,they should use and tell them that he or she made it,but from what I've seen from Bloodrun's Forum,many DeviantART users are very dissapointed because someone used their own art without permission.

[/quote']

the contract would fix that up.

Archived