Obama... Won!

Freeman The Master

in any case since Obama won Democrats have nearly complete control of the government and hardworking americans who get in good and make alot of money will now have their money stolen and given to slobs who sit around and mooch off of the government.

honestly I do think Obama will have a few assassination attempts during his term, because he's already had a few before he was even elected.

and I feel really bad for his family...

also I only think he won because people were voting out of emotion, they weren't thinking it through, if our economy wasn't bad McCain would have won, If we weren't at war McCain would have won, if Obama was white McCain would have won. people are more worried about "Making history" with a Black president than they are about having a good safe secure nation.

Thats just like saying that Predudice against the elderly would increase and McCain would get assassinated before dying of old age if he were to have won

You're kinda correct actually.

If McCain is president, he would be assasinated (if you wonder why I like assasination, don't ask). Palin would take over and America would fall.

My head is full of that stuff recently *opens head and lets thoguhts fly away*

Since he won:

Racism will increase' date=' Obama will be assasinated by a racist madman within one year.

[/quote']

Thats just like saying that Predudice against the elderly would increase and McCain would get assassinated before dying of old age if he were to have won

You're kinda correct actually.

If McCain is president' date=' he would be assasinated (if you wonder why I like assasination, don't ask). Palin would take over and America would fall.

My head is full of that stuff recently *opens head and lets thoguhts fly away*

[/quote']

Stop it with the assassination crap.

in any case since Obama won Democrats have nearly complete control of the government and hardworking americans who get in good and make alot of money will now have their money stolen and given to slobs who sit around and mooch off of the government.

honestly I do think Obama will have a few assassination attempts during his term' date=' because he's already had a few before he was even elected.

and I feel really bad for his family...

[b']also I only think he won because people were voting out of emotion, they weren't thinking it through, if our economy wasn't bad McCain would have won, If we weren't at war McCain would have won, if Obama was white McCain would have won. people are more worried about "Making history" with a Black president than they are about having a good safe secure nation.[/b]

Get out now. If these people were honestly voting out of emotion, don't you think each African American throughout the nation would have voted for Obama? They didn't. They voted for who they believe and trusted most.

Because we are at war, McCain had much support, backing his militaristic experience. He may have won if we weren't at war. Since when can you predict the future?

And if people are so worried about making history, Hilary would have been in the final race, not Obama. I say this because a number of intelligent African Americans could ahve run for office, but not many intelligent women would have.

Since he won:

Racism will increase' date=' Obama will be assasinated by a racist madman within one year.

[/quote']

@ Pikachu™-I'll address your other posts with this one.

Your not the only person I know who thinks this. In fact a far number of people in my school have said this. (About assasination, not racism.)

I do kind of agree. (About assasination, not racism.)

Since he won:

[/quote']

Racism, increase? This election will bring America to get together. Obama, assassinated. Possible, highly possible. Whatever racism that was left over will go into an assassination attempt. I hated the McPain campaign anyways. I think that the economy is going to go plumetting down and Obama finds some alternative fuel. We are still in a crappy economy, but not needing to buy more oil. From there, we can sell surplus anything. That's just my 2 cents.

You people better hope that he doesn't get assassinated.

If Biden gets in charge, we all might as well commit suicide.

But Obama is pretty cool. I think that he can be a good leader if he does all the things he promised and executes them clearly and correctly.

It's the people surrounding him that I'm worried about. (I.E.; Biden)

' pid='1320220' dateline='1225927936']

Excuse me' date=' but I would rather have Biden than Palin. That's all I'm saying, don't be dissing Biden when the Repuclican VP is worse.

[/quote']

That's irrelevant.

We're stuck with Obama and Biden now. And so help me god, if Biden is in charge, I will leave America if I have to funking hitch-hike.

Does it matter that he was elected? He really has no power. All he is, is a figure head for the goverment, nothing more. His laws get vetoed by congress. Wah wah. Cry. Obama, or any president for that matter has hardly had any power over the rule of this country. And this is why Americans are stuck up greedy pigs because they think they are all protected by the goverment and the president. Which we are not.

Does it matter that he was elected? He really has no power. All he is' date=' is a figure head for the goverment, nothing more. His laws get vetoed by congress. Wah wah. Cry. Obama, or any president for that matter has hardly had any power over the rule of this country. And this is why Americans are stuck up greedy pigs because they think they are all protected by the goverment and the president. Which we are not.

[/quote']

So you just said that the president has no power.

Read Article 2 on the Constitution again.

Archived