Obama... Won!

Freeman The Master

Racisim will completley come to an end.

Wishful thnking, however in my oppinion, with the southern states being racist on whole (not to offend any one) I would say that We have made a step towards this as surely some of the people who voted obama from those states must have been racist, so his election is a very positive step.

Does it matter that he was elected? He really has no power. All he is' date=' is a figure head for the goverment, nothing more. His laws get vetoed by congress. Wah wah. Cry. Obama, or any president for that matter has hardly had any power over the rule of this country. And this is why Americans are stuck up greedy pigs because they think they are all protected by the goverment and the president. Which we are not.

[/quote']

Read the constitution or stfu.

He won:

Now' date=' we die...

Obama bin Ladin...

My opinion, if you start something over this, it isn't my fault...

[/quote']

That's funny how we take our very own President and turn him into our enemy. Maybe we should have remained under the control of the British eh? Besides, if Obama was truly associated with terrorists of foreign countries, don't you think they'd have more easily gotten into our borders? And technically, it is your fault, because you instigated the start of the argument. ;)

Who loves wild life and the beauty of nature, I know some that do and dont. And palin doesn't care about nature, she only cares about how well she looks for the Russians(a few miles away)LOL. If McCain would have won he would be assinated and America would be destroyed by Palin. But since Obama won and also chose Biden, we can live in peace knowing that if Obama is assinated we will be in good hands(sort of).

All this being said,

no people were seriously voting out of emotion

Democrats wondered hmm first woman or black?

voted Black and not woman because she was already in teh white house once as first lady...

but look at it this way if he was the same dude accept in a white mans body he would have lost.

to back up my point someone was with a bunch of Obama supporters and asked them a few things, then he asked if they loved Obama and all his plans, they said yes. Then he started listing off McCains plans saying they were Obama's and they said they loved em. then he asked what they thought of Sarah Palin, which he told them was his VP pick, and they said they love her.

yeah point proven

All this being said' date='

voted Black and not woman because she was already in teh white house once as first lady...

but look at it this way if he was the same dude accept in a white mans body he would have lost.

to back up my point someone was with a bunch of Obama supporters and asked them a few things, then he asked if they loved Obama and all his plans, they said yes. Then he started listing off McCains plans saying they were Obama's and they said they loved em. then he asked what they thought of Sarah Palin, which he told them was his VP pick, and they said they love her.

yeah point proven

[/quote']

POINT NOT PROVEN.

How do we know this wasn't a group of first time voting fools who couldn't give a damn about Obama's plans, except the fact that he were to get elected. Besides being vague, you haven't proven anything other than the ignorance of some. If they'd have payed attention to Obama's plans and thoughts, they'd know the difference between his and McCains.

Same dude in a white man's body huh? If he was the same dude, he'd have the same policies. If he was the same dude, he'd still be a democrat running against and old slob whose military experience clogs up his brain; that and his ego.

In other words, GTFO.

All this being said' date='

yeah point proven

[/quote']

POINT NOT PROVEN.

How do we know this wasn't a group of first time voting fools who couldn't give a damn about Obama's plans, except the fact that he were to get elected. Besides being vague, you haven't proven anything other than the ignorance of some. If they'd have payed attention to Obama's plans and thoughts, they'd know the difference between his and McCains.

Same dude in a white man's body huh? If he was the same dude, he'd have the same policies. If he was the same dude, he'd still be a democrat running against and old slob whose military experience clogs up his brain; that and his ego.

In other words, GTFO.

thats just it though, a good portion of the people who voted for him are retarded first time voters!

honestly the Obama's Victory Party seemed to be a bunch of drunk college kids with OBAMA written on their chests (the O circling the nipple of course XD).

oh well no pint in complaining now I suppose ...

things will continue as God planned them to XD

although listen to this scary thought, just funny don't think about it to hard,

but you know how the world is supposed to end in 2012?

guess whose term is coming to an end in 2012?

yup XD XD XD

Archived