Do you have a girl/boy friend?

Archbaron Larry

Does anyone have a girl/boy friend?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Does anyone have a girl/boy friend?

• Yes, I've had millions!
    • Yes, and I am 14 or higher yrs. old.
    • Yes, and I'm 13 years old and younger.
    • No, but I used to...
    • No, but there is someone I really like.
    • EEW! HECK NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

23wv88m.png

how i got this::

1=Me

2=Carly [GF]

1-Yo Carly

2-hey guess wat

1-wat

2-i just got a txt from maggie

1-yeah thats nice-hey i need a pic real quick.

2-wat of me [taking the pic]

1-yeah

2-what the hell matt quit

1-one for the internet babe

2-cant we go somwhere else instead

1-AFTER the whole world sees ur face

2-goddamnit

1-be back babe

2-unless i get raped 1st

1-ill be fine though

[splashes me with water and i upload to ycm] all in like 10 mins

shes always paranoid around ppl. but shes alwaus nice and sweet with me. i think thats wat matters

23wv88m.png

1=Me

2=Carly [GF]

1-Yo Carly

2-hey guess wat

1-wat

1-yeah

2-goddamnit

1-be back babe

2-unless i get raped 1st

1-ill be fine though

shes always paranoid around ppl. but shes alwaus nice and sweet with me. i think thats wat matters

I thought you were internet dating Yugiodsomething.

I've had "internet girlfriends" who ive sadly never met in person, first was to try to get over a girl who i have liked for a while or build confindence so i could as her out later, i dont really know exactly why, anyways gf #1 cheated on me alot, kind of a slut, but im still kinda friends with her, and i might meet her in person some day, being we live only like 2 hours a way from eachother but neither of us have lincenses yet. GF #2 is kinda insane seeming, and seemed like she might be sucidal, she asked me to be her boyfriend, and i was i said yes out of feeling sorry for her

As far as girls ive actually liked, the first girl i had a crush on, which was from 8 grade to about the end of 10th, was a homeschooled girl, that was in my school's school band, she is no longer in our school band, and i havent seen her in almost a year. Currently i have a crush on a girl that goes to my school, and still havent gotten the courage to ask her out.

23wv88m.png

1=Me

2=Carly [GF]

1-Yo Carly

2-hey guess wat

1-wat

1-yeah

2-goddamnit

1-be back babe

2-unless i get raped 1st

1-ill be fine though

Its odd that i know someone who also claims to be dating that exact girl, she is on the first page of results when you google hot girl, and that picture is from an iphone advertizment banner. Oh yeah and if you just took that picture and your profile says your from texas explain the time of day

heres one of carly's frends (this is Maggie) kinda hot. Carly is still my girl though. jufouw.jpg this is actually Maggie's Text AVI.

23wv88m.png

1=Me

2=Carly [GF]

1-Yo Carly

2-hey guess wat

1-wat

1-yeah

2-goddamnit

1-be back babe

2-unless i get raped 1st

1-ill be fine though

Its odd that i know someone who also claims to be dating that exact girl' date=' she is on the first page of results when you google hot girl, and that picture is from an iphone advertizment banner. Oh yeah and if you just took that picture and your profile says your from texas explain the time of day

[/quote']

thats weird cuz i just took this pic in my Backyard. are you the jonas bros or sumthin. besides web advertising for iphone stopped after the new 3g came out. and i look up hot girl in google and shes not there. i looked. ALOT.

heres one of carly's frends (this is Maggie) kinda hot. Carly is still my girl though. jufouw.jpg this is actually Maggie's Text AVI.

23wv88m.png

1=Me

2=Carly [GF]

1-Yo Carly

2-hey guess wat

1-wat

1-yeah

2-goddamnit

1-be back babe

2-unless i get raped 1st

1-ill be fine though

Its odd that i know someone who also claims to be dating that exact girl' date=' she is on the first page of results when you google hot girl, and that picture is from an iphone advertizment banner. Oh yeah and if you just took that picture and your profile says your from texas explain the time of day

[/quote']

thats weird cuz i just took this pic in my Backyard. are you the jonas bros or sumthin. besides web advertising for iphone stopped after the new 3g came out. and i look up hot girl in google and shes not there. i looked. ALOT.

google image search hot girl, 1 result on the second row, with the moderate filter on, im not an idiot.

Not as of right now. But i did a while back.

shame. I know plenty of people who used to have (many of them forced to go their separate ways later on)

Thats an act of moving on. There is not shame towards it. The people who cry for days and days, even months, should be at shame. Not because they are being wimps about it, accually crying for a long time and becomming depressed shows that you really loved the person who you went seprate ways with, but they are at shame because they don't hurry and fix the problem.

The Crimson One,

Miranda-chan

Not as of right now. But i did a while back.

shame. I know plenty of people who used to have (many of them forced to go their separate ways later on)

Thats an act of moving on. There is not shame towards it. The people who cry for days and days' date=' even months, should be at shame. Not because they are being wimps about it, accually crying for a long time and becomming depressed shows that you really loved the person who you went seprate ways with, but they are at shame because they don't hurry and fix the problem.

The Crimson One,

Miranda-chan

[/quote']

I've never seen a person go on at it for months. After a few weeks they tend to move on from it

23wv88m.png

1=Me

2=Carly [GF]

1-Yo Carly

2-hey guess wat

1-wat

1-yeah

2-goddamnit

1-be back babe

2-unless i get raped 1st

1-ill be fine though

[/quote']

google image search hot girl, 1 result on the second row, with the moderate filter on, im not an idiot.

Wow. I saw it too. I love the way you lie destr.

i DONT see it. btw i got a link to my clan forum by fart**MoG. it tells u how to get a chick :l i dun know if it wrks though

EDIT-okay so that wasnt carly. but it sure does look like her tho. besides that chick looks like a real b**** to me anyway. Carly wont let me take her pic because of her fear of “rape via internet”

but ill post one when i can get her to agree to one.

i DONT see it. btw i got a link to my clan forum by fart**MoG. it tells u how to get a chick :l i dun know if it wrks though

EDIT-okay so that wasnt carly. but it sure does look like her tho. besides that chick looks like a real b**** to me anyway. Carly wont let me take her pic because of her fear of “rape via internet”

yeah well until you actually put the real one up, we're going to assume the real Carly looks nowhere like the pic

Lame post is lame.

So that girl looks like her? Plus you say that the girl in the picture looks like a b****. Using logic..

Picture looks like girlfriend

Picture looks like b****

We must come to the conclusion that...

Girlfriend looks like b****.

Hmm. Maybe you should rephrase your original statement. ^_^

wow. ur gud. okay. my girlfriend is AS sexy as the 2nd girl. (but they do look EXACTLY ALIKE.)

Wait, you mean your internet girlfriend?

I bet its a guy.

Posting a pic from google?

Then telling it wasn't her after the truth was discovered?

She tells you an excuse about internet rape after lying ''to his beloved love of her life'' about her pic that she found and posted one of google?

Sounds like a guy to me.

Anyone seconds this?

Also, with your grammar and spelling, I REALLY doubt you're 19 years old. REALLY.

Archived