Do you have a girl/boy friend?

Archbaron Larry

Does anyone have a girl/boy friend?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Does anyone have a girl/boy friend?

• Yes, I've had millions!
    • Yes, and I am 14 or higher yrs. old.
    • Yes, and I'm 13 years old and younger.
    • No, but I used to...
    • No, but there is someone I really like.
    • EEW! HECK NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no.

Whoa. That was quick.

I looked at your post and said' date=' "What the heck is he saying 'no' about?" and then I look at the title and go, "Ah, that explains it."

Lol. My mind..

[/quote']

Lol you silly goose ;)

N00bies like to make one worded posts to increase their post count and some how,hypothetically,make their penis bigger.

no.

Whoa. That was quick.

I looked at your post and said' date=' "What the heck is he saying 'no' about?" and then I look at the title and go, "Ah, that explains it."

Lol. My mind..

[/quote']

Lol you silly goose ;)

N00bies like to make one worded posts to increase their post count and some how,hypothetically,make their penis bigger.

Lol. He has 81 posts, more than half of them you can't understand even if you try. ^_^

no.

Whoa. That was quick.

Lol. My mind..

[/quote']

Lol you silly goose ;)

Lol. He has 81 posts, more than half of them you can't understand even if you try. ^_^

He must have like the biggest monkey o_0

hahah' date=' funny thing, i clicked on this thread, expecting a single answer...and...pretty much my answer matched whats written here LMAO funny stuff.....wow.

Live it up dudes, get the f*** off this YUGIOH card maker site, and GET SOME.

JK jk jk jk jk, im not really serious about that>.> or am i<.< hard tellin anymore, its midnight and im half asleep lol. Im seriously jk, but im gonna post this anyway for the lulz.

[/quote']

Lol u now wat we schood do??

we cood like staay up al nite and watch naked women and for the lulz like rite =D

hahah' date=' funny thing, i clicked on this thread, expecting a single answer...and...pretty much my answer matched whats written here LMAO funny stuff.....wow.

JK jk jk jk jk, im not really serious about that>.> or am i<.< hard tellin anymore, its midnight and im half asleep lol. Im seriously jk, but im gonna post this anyway for the lulz.

[/quote']

we cood like staay up al nite and watch naked women and for the lulz like rite =D

Who is this person?? Is she having a nervous breakdown?

[/quote']

no, this is what we call mentally unstable

[/quote']

I vote all of the above. ^_^

[/quote']

and it's the type that tends to break apart fast

[/quote']

So it seems. Especially when loaded with caffeine.

[/quote']

Actually caffeine alone is forgivable since everyone knows what it does to you

[/quote']

Actually caffeine alone is forgivable since everyone knows what it does to you

But put them all together, and you get that person's post. ^_^

• 1 month later...

Archived