Do you have a girl/boy friend?

Archbaron Larry

Does anyone have a girl/boy friend?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Does anyone have a girl/boy friend?

• Yes, I've had millions!
    • Yes, and I am 14 or higher yrs. old.
    • Yes, and I'm 13 years old and younger.
    • No, but I used to...
    • No, but there is someone I really like.
    • EEW! HECK NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow. ur gud. okay. my girlfriend is AS sexy as the 2nd girl. (but they do look EXACTLY ALIKE.)

Wait' date=' you mean your internet girlfriend?

I bet its a guy.

Posting a pic from google?

Then telling it wasn't her after the truth was discovered?

She tells you an excuse about internet rape after lying ''to his beloved love of her life'' about her pic that she found and posted one of google?

Sounds like a guy to me.

Anyone seconds this?

Also, with your grammar and spelling, I REALLY doubt you're 19 years old. REALLY.

[/quote']

not her. i have a life u know. and shes afraid of this so called “rape via internet” that its hard to get a pic

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Girls are icky =P

well this has to prove you're still too young. I moved out of that stage after turning 14

It's sarcasm you moron.

you should have worded it better then

Your telling me that you couldn't figure out that "girls are icky" was sarcasm.Either your just joking our your like an idiot.

Like srsly lrn2srcsm.

wow. ur gud. okay. my girlfriend is AS sexy as the 2nd girl. (but they do look EXACTLY ALIKE.)

Wait' date=' you mean your internet girlfriend?

I bet its a guy.

Posting a pic from google?

Then telling it wasn't her after the truth was discovered?

She tells you an excuse about internet rape after lying ''to his beloved love of her life'' about her pic that she found and posted one of google?

Sounds like a guy to me.

Anyone seconds this?

Also, with your grammar and spelling, I REALLY doubt you're 19 years old. REALLY.

[/quote']

not her. i have a life u know. and shes afraid of this so called “rape via internet” that its hard to get a pic

Excuses, excuses, excuses...

Do you even have a girlfriend?

Pictures or you don't.

--holy crap haris is banned...again

new-i got one. but she made conditions i.e She had to take it, she had to have a top on (duh) and she would do it on her phone. (if u want another pic itll have to be like this.) heres wat she wound up taking. 2wnuvjm.jpg btw im not 19 im 18 shes 18 i tested out of 7th grade (i think) so i got into college a year and a half earlier.

(shirt says= Note the Chest.) (she bought it one of those emo stores. Hot Topic i think)

--holy crap haris is banned...again

new-i got one. but she made conditions i.e She had to take it' date=' she had to have a top on (duh) and she would do it on her phone. (if u want another pic itll have to be like this.) heres wat she wound up taking. [img']http://i30.tinypic.com/2wnuvjm.jpg[/img] btw im not 19 im 18 shes 18 i tested out of 7th grade (i think) so i got into college a year and a half earlier.

(shirt says= Note the Chest.) (she bought it one of those emo stores. Hot Topic i think)

You know, on placement tests, I thought you had to have some sort of knowledge of grammar.

But, as it is, you do know how to type 'girl' into google, so I guess your smart enough to test out of 7th grade.

Anyway, to stay on topic (unlike some ragnarocks I know)

No, I don't have a girlfriend

Alot of girls like me but older girls like me too plus I hang with alot of girls too and like this one girl that is Mormon.

A ladies man! Just choose very carefully when the relationship time comes though (don't want to upset the others now)

I don't ask anyone that why I don't have one plus I am sair of girls truth power

Hasn't this thread died yet? 0_o

Anyways' date=' no, no I don't. Not yet..

[/quote']

that's actually a good thing since the age is dropping lower and lower for such relationships

I know. I'm not comfortable with that.

I took a 2 week trip to Virginia when I was 10 years old, and in that 2 week period, to girls came on to me.

One especially comes to mind.

I was 10 and she was 8. Needless to say, I was not comfortable. ^_^

Hasn't this thread died yet? 0_o

Anyways' date=' no, no I don't. Not yet..

[/quote']

that's actually a good thing since the age is dropping lower and lower for such relationships

I know. I'm not comfortable with that.

I took a 2 week trip to Virginia when I was 10 years old, and in that 2 week period, to girls came on to me.

One especially comes to mind.

I was 10 and she was 8. Needless to say, I was not comfortable. ^_^

at 10 relationships didn't even register on my radar yet. You should be glad you weren't comfortable by then

Archived