DSS Project : Ryuusei no Rockman (Update 20.06.2010

DSS

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OCG still needs some tweaking. Nowadays, you don't have to state that you need to control War-Rock. Also, after he is equipped to a monster, it says you can Special Summon "Ryuusei no Rockman", it never states where you can Special Summon him from. Monser Equipped with this Card could be stated as Equipped Monster. "If the equipped monster selected as an attack target or target by the effect of a Spell or Trap, you can unequip this card to negate the attack or effect of the Spell or Trap." Other than that, good cards, unique effects, just some Grammar Errors. I might attempt another card fix later.

• 5 weeks later...

Um...not all from official sources. Tribe King's hair isn't red and eye color isn't blue' date=' since that edited pic came off my Paint program. <<"[img']http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m271/somewhat117/CSRyan-TribeKing.jpg[/img]

Um...not all from official sources. Tribe King's hair isn't red and eye color isn't blue' date=' since that edited pic came off my Paint program. <<"[img']http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m271/somewhat117/CSRyan-TribeKing.jpg[/img]

oh yeah i forgot i got that pic a long time ago from photobucket.com i think it was from your album somewhat =/

i forgot to add the credit to you

oh yeah i forgot i got that pic a long time ago from photobucket.com i think it was from your album somewhat =/

i forgot to add the credit to you

It's fine, I was moreso pointing out that the pic isn't the REAL Tribe King. XP

• 4 weeks later...

Your project is transcendent! I love the way you designed them! Hey' date=' do you mind if I perform a project similar to this? Of course it will not be as good, but may I use the pictures and your main idea?

[/quote']

hell no

and @SonicPhantomEXE got them of google

Well I love your signature even more but yeah.

thx i love my new sigs aswell...ops i have to change my sig the DarkRyuusei one is for another forum XD

@Random King

1. Thx ^^

2. Update on 2 new cards i know its not much but its hard when you have no idea on how to create backgrounds for pics

The pic you have for burai' date=' well, the full one is my background lulz.

You should make a Andromeda and Le Mu

[/quote']

andromeda meh its hard to find good pics of that guy

and what background?

anyway Ra mu yeah i found a really good pic of him and planing on using it but i'm thinking of starting a new project with a game that owns anyother MMO cuz its a side scroller

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived