DSS Project : Ryuusei no Rockman (Update 20.06.2010

DSS

queston do u like megeman?

ok so this just makes me mad...how can you ask me if i like megaman when clearly making these Ryuusei no Rockman cards ' date='state out how much i like megaman. This is just too too sad.

woah =O! this is an AMAZING set! the OCG is perfect, the cards aren't overpowered, there's a wide variety of trap, monster and spell cards, the images are all great, and the one and ONLY thing that's missing is a Booster pack/ Deck box... this deserves WAAAY more than 10/10 =S...

as expected from DSS =o...

hahaha thx dude i'm really glad you like my cards....and about the booster i'll think of putting one just have to find a title for it XD. Anyway i really appreciate you likeing these cards these cards ^_^

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they're still as awesome as usual ^_^d! keep up the great work =D! 10/10 from me =P

thx dude still glad you like them ^_^

ok so like new updates and new stuff

so i've thouth about making new spells and traps until a friend of mine finishes editing the background-less pics lolz

check the first post oh and i also put there what ryuusei and Henge no Jutsu for those who don't know yet :P

well then enjoy ^_^

P.S. the pics are from Japanese wave cards

i also have no idea if the OCG from "WBC - Henge no Jutsu" is corect, i did this card in a hurry >.>, so if it does please correct me

they're still as awesome as usual ^_^d! keep up the great work =D! 10/10 from me =P

thx dude still glad you like them ^_^

ok so like new updates and new stuff

so i've thouth about making new spells and traps until a friend of mine finishes editing the background-less pics lolz

check the first post oh and i also put there what ryuusei and Henge no Jutsu for those who don't know yet :P

well then enjoy ^_^

P.S. the pics are from Japanese wave cards

i also have no idea if the OCG from "WBC - Henge no Jutsu" is corect' date=' i did this card in a hurry >.>, so if it does please correct me

[/quote']

the card doesn't look like it has any errors.. but you might want a more reliable OCG judge than me >o>'....

I still think they look perfectly like the real thing... and that's what counts =P

erm just a small BUMP :| until i update whit Bly, Burai and Wizard Laplace

EDIT so like yeah i finnaly was able to update with Bly and his Wizard from SF3 : Laplace

now all i need to find is Burai with his new sword

well then enjoy the new cards on Post #1

so if you'd like please rate comment and enjoy

P.S. pic for Bly found on photobucket a loong time ago

Like Laplace and wheres Lyranote? :)

well a friend of mine has to put a background on her pic so until then the new ones will be Gemini Spark and there attack Gemini Thunder and maybe some new Spell Wave b. Cards

So like until then anymore comments are most welcomed ^_^

EDIT: Why isn't anyone posting on this thread T_T i mean if my sonic set was such a big hit why won't this be the same and the ocg on the other one(Sonic cards) was realy bad >.>

Like Laplace and wheres Lyranote? :)

well a friend of mine has to put a background on her pic so until then the new ones will be Gemini Spark and there attack Gemini Thunder and maybe some new Spell Wave b. Cards

So like until then anymore comments are most welcomed ^_^

EDIT: Why isn't anyone posting on this thread T_T i mean if my sonic set was such a big hit why won't this be the same and the ocg on the other one(Sonic cards) was realy bad >.>

because only a select few can see when a card set is truly amazing =P. everyone else just posts in the 'popular' threads, or spams >_>'...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yo u really made this set worth everyones time better than all the other megaman sets 10/10 just wish u made it in english PIKABOY OUT

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yo u really made this set worth everyones time better than all the other megaman sets 10/10 just wish u made it in english PIKABOY OUT

thx dude glad you like them

about making them in english.....well i wanted to be different from the other

i trully hate americanazation names

From Hoshikawa Subaru(awesome) to Geo Stelar(lame)

From Hibiki Misora(true name of a singer) to Sonia Sturumm(lame)

well you get the point

so you i guess now you know why i hate american names

• 2 weeks later...

I expected nothing less from you DSS! You should so do Black Ace and Red Joker after Burai is done!

Thx Glad you like not many people post here ^_^" i wonder why?

anyway ,indeed i will make almost every boss and important character from every MMSF game

right now i'm having some trouble with school, inter semestrial exams so this will take a while hahaha

Thx Link and Sonic01 glad you like them ^_^

WHOA!!! Do you actually have the games?! Or did you just watch the series?!

btw: 11/10!

Megaman is awesome.

both dude both, i've seen the anime and played the games all 3 of them

right now i'm playing the Japanese ver of Megaman Star Force 3: Red Joker

oh and glad you like them ^_^

Archived