DSS Project : Ryuusei no Rockman (Update 20.06.2010

DSS

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gratz on all your cards. I would like to ask for an affiliation.

I will place you in the 'Partners in Crime' section in my Marvel Legends Gallery.

Under one condition, somewhere in your first post, this is visible.

wj9q9g.jpg

[url=http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-105585-post-1849683.html&][img=http://s5.tinypic.com/wj9q9g.jpg][/url]

Thanks

Nobody noticed that this was bumped by 3 months?

Anyways, about the recent cards...

I don't really like the Noise type. It's not generic enough.

Red Joker and Black Ace are great.

Synchro Noise Ritual shouldn't be a Ritual, as it doesn't function like one. Also, it does not Synchro Summon, it Special Summons.

I don't like G-Meteor Field Ritual. It gives a pointless DEF boost and ruins Black Ace.

In "Rockman Red Joker - Power Noise" 's effect:

It says: "Ryuusei no Rockman" + 3 or more Noise-Type monsters.

Once every 5 turns, switch this card to Defence Position to destroy 2 monsters whose total Levels equal 5 or more. Decrease your opponents Life Points for every destroyed monster by this cards effect x500.

But it should be: "Ryuusei no Rockman" + 3 or more Noise-Type monsters.

Once every 5 turns, switch this card to Defense Position to destroy 2 monsters whose total Level Stars equal 5 or more. Decrease your opponent's Life Points for every monster that has been destroyed by this card's effect x500.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I love the card art, man.

There's an error on Burai, I think. Shouldn't it say "While the Field Spell "Denpa Wave World" Is on your side of the field, this card is not affected by the effects of monsters."

And Radar Missle: "This card can only be activated when there is 1 Denpa type monster on your side of the field. Destroy all EARTH attribute monster your opponent controls."

Aside from that, and like 2-3 spelling errors I'm too lazy to relist at the moment, I give it a 9.5/10 ^__^

Also, are you going to do Crown, Ophiuca, and Cygnus, Libra, etc?

I love the card art' date=' man.

There's an error on Burai, I think. Shouldn't it say "While the Field Spell "Denpa Wave World" Is on your side of the field, this card is not affected by the effects of monsters."

And Radar Missle: "This card can only be activated when there is 1 Denpa type monster on your side of the field. Destroy all EARTH attribute monster your opponent controls."

Aside from that, and like 2-3 spelling errors I'm too lazy to relist at the moment, I give it a 9.5/10 ^__^

Also, are you going to do [b']Crown, Ophiuca, and Cygnus, Libra, etc[/b]?

thx man glad you love it ^_^

yeah i was thinking of making them too but finding someone who can put some backgrouds on those pics is a pain T.T

Love them WAYYY Better than mine 10/10 P.S. do you mind if i use the Beserker Dino and Shinobi pics?

^ ^

6 Months Ago....when I was in Noobhood

Nowaday.

I still love them DSS, only I have 1 problem. I WANT TO SEE MY F'N HARPNOTE!!!

So yeah, 9.5/10 until you get Harp Note/Lyra Note.

• 2 months later...

Archived