SSBB:What new character do you want to see the most?

Deity Mitsu

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It doesnt have to be an add on to his specials, in forms a character on its own:

Normal B: Normal Nozzle (regular spray of water)

Smash B: Jet Nozzle

Up B: Rocket Nozzle (Chargeable)

Down B: Hover Nozzle

Not sure if the names are correct, but it'd be like a completly new character all together. If there's a Link and Kid Link, there can be a FLUDD Mario.

It doesnt have to be an add on to his specials, in forms a character on its own:

Normal B: Normal Nozzle (regular spray of water)

Smash B: Jet Nozzle

Up B: Rocket Nozzle (Chargeable)

Down B: Hover Nozzle

Not sure if the names are correct, but it'd be like a completly new character all together. If there's a Link and Kid Link, there can be a FLUDD Mario.

Again, it would just be stupid, and a waste of character selection space to have the same guy, but with a tool on his back. There are tons of Nintendo characters that they can add, new characters, not doubles of ones that are already in there. They only have a certain amount of space for characters anyways, since if they put to many, the game will be slow to load. Besides, Dr. Mario was just a filler character. And they definetly don't need another Mario.

F.L.U.D.D. would be a good item, but a horrible, horrible character.

If there's a Link and Kid Link, there can be a FLUDD Mario.

Young Link was a filler, just like Dr. Mario. And if they need fillers for this one too (which I doubt), they'll prolly just keep the fillers they had for the last game (Dr. Mario, Young Link, Pichu, Ice Climbers, Mewtwo)

Again, it would just be stupid, and a waste of character selection space to have the same guy, but with a tool on his back. There are tons of Nintendo characters that they can add, new characters, not doubles of ones that are already in there. They only have a certain amount of space for characters anyways, since if they put to many, the game will be slow to load. Besides, Dr. Mario was just a filler character. And they definetly don't need another Mario.

F.L.U.D.D. would be a good item, but a horrible, horrible character.

If there's a Link and Kid Link, there can be a FLUDD Mario.

Young Link was a filler, just like Dr. Mario. And if they need fillers for this one too (which I doubt), they'll prolly just keep the fillers they had for the last game (Dr. Mario, Young Link, Pichu, Ice Climbers, Mewtwo)

Young Link was a filler' date=' just like Dr. Mario. And if they need fillers for this one too (which I doubt), they'll prolly just keep the fillers they had for the last game (Dr. Mario, Young Link, Pichu, Ice Climbers, Mewtwo)

[/quote']

If you think it would be a waste of character selection space,what about Pichu?PRETTY MUCH THE EXACT SAME GOD D*** POKEMON AS PIKACHU, JUST WEAKER,SQUEAKIER,SMALLER AND MORE ANNOYING.If they made Pichu as a filler,I can't see why they wouldn't be able to make Mario and FLUDD.

Young Link was a filler' date=' just like Dr. Mario. And if they need fillers for this one too (which I doubt), they'll prolly just keep the fillers they had for the last game (Dr. Mario, Young Link, Pichu, Ice Climbers, Mewtwo)

[/quote']

If you think it would be a waste of character selection space,what about Pichu?PRETTY MUCH THE EXACT SAME GOD D*** POKEMON AS PIKACHU, JUST WEAKER,SQUEAKIER,SMALLER AND MORE ANNOYING.If they made Pichu as a filler,I can't see why they wouldn't be able to make Mario and FLUDD.

[/quote']

Whatever.

If it happens, I'll give you both a rep.

Lol.

[/quote']

Whatever.

If it happens, I'll give you both a rep.

Lol.

Archived