SSBB:What new character do you want to see the most?

Deity Mitsu

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Onimusha Tactics? Never heard of it. Is it one of those underrated games that no one seems to knows about? No offence or anything.

(I thought VIII was better than VII. I got VII after X came out so that's probably why it doesn't seem like such a big deal to me. I liked it, but I don't think it deserves all of the praise it's getting. Sure it deserves praise, but still to this day, 10 years after it came it out, everyone still thinks of it as the god of RPGs, just as everyone thinks of Halo as the god of FPS. I'm done ranting)

FF 8 did have better graphics,but I could never get into the story of it.Halo I think is one of the greatest shooters of all time,but that opinion differs from person to person.If I had to vote for my favorite shooter,it would be Perfect Dark for N64.I played that game for countless hours haha.

Do you think there should be more shooters in SSBB?

Personally, no. There is already going to be at least just Fox, Samus/Zero Suit Samus*, Snake***, and Link**. Personally, most of the shooters in Melee where really annoying, except for Fox, because his shots didn't stop you in the middle of a move like Falco's.

* Uses Energy Gun/Sword thing I think.

** Link uses arrows. Kinda like a gun I guess. For me, it's annoying enough to be considered a gun.

*** Uses Rocket Launcher-like weapon.

Archived