SSBB:What new character do you want to see the most?

Deity Mitsu

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

by the way' date=' why would they make filler characters anyways? its pointless.

[/quote']

Because they didn't know who else to put in the game and to make it seem like there are a lot of characters. They would have added Snake, but they didn't because they were too far in development. I think they should have looked back toward older Nintendo games (Ice Climbers and Pit) and Japanese exclusives (Marth and Roy) and put more of them in the game. Then they localize them/and or port the games onto the GBA and make a bunch of money. Sounds like everyone wins...

by the way' date=' why would they make filler characters anyways? its pointless.

[/quote']

Because they didn't know who else to put in the game and to make it seem like there are a lot of characters. They would have added Snake, but they didn't because they were too far in development. I think they should have looked back toward older Nintendo games (Ice Climbers and Pit) and Japanese exclusives (Marth and Roy) and put more of them in the game. Then they localize them/and or port the games onto the GBA and make a bunch of money. Sounds like everyone wins...

:D Anyways' date='I'm still trying to figure out why Waluigi isn't in the game yet?There adding Wario,why not Wally?

[/quote']

I wish Waluigi would be added. He's better than Wario. I think it'd seem right, since they have Mario + Luigi, and so they should in turn have Wario with Waluigi. Although I doubt he will be in. ):

:D Anyways' date='I'm still trying to figure out why Waluigi isn't in the game yet?There adding Wario,why not Wally?

[/quote']

I wish Waluigi would be added. He's better than Wario. I think it'd seem right, since they have Mario + Luigi, and so they should in turn have Wario with Waluigi. Although I doubt he will be in. ):

A few final fantasy characters would be acceptable too.Not Cloud or Squall or any of the characters that appeared on the PS,but old characters from any of the SNES games or even Marche from Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced.If anyones ever played Final Fantasy 6(which was still on Super Nintendo when released),I think that Locke or Setzer would be wicked.

I was thinking either Terra or Celes would be in Brawl. Also, werne't Banjo and Kazooie made by Rare? Remember that Nintendo said that they would add a few (like two or three [snake already being one]) characters from Third-Party companies (I think I've heard this from somewhere). Derekwhale, I'd also like to see Golden Sun characters (probably just Isaac or Felix if anyone) in Brawl. I'm pretty sure Golden Sun was made by Nintendo.

Archived