New Yugioh Tin

These tins are TERRIBLE.

Rainbow dragon is purely unplayable.

Kids will be running weak CB decks with Pegasus and Rainbow. What have UDE DONE?? Making money to promote bad YGO decks =/

Oh wait. They always do that.

very right. none of these tins are any good.

they might be cool, but they are no good.

now if they just made a Raiza tin...

These tins are TERRIBLE.

Kids will be running weak CB decks with Pegasus and Rainbow. What have UDE DONE?? Making money to promote bad YGO decks =/

Certain crystal beast deck (ones that abuse green baboon) are actually playable at higher level events. Pegasus is not bad with CB (it is actually needed), rainbow dragon however fails, it makes you actually have to deck a cobalt eagle.

Hamon* is NEVER good. In a CB deck, he's pure SUCKAGE.

These tins are TERRIBLE.

Certain crystal beast deck (ones that abuse green baboon) are actually playable at higher level events. Pegasus is not bad with CB (it is actually needed)' date=' rainbow dragon however fails, it makes you actually have to deck a cobalt eagle.

[/quote']

I do know that CB decks can be playable. One of the best players in the world came up with the Baboon variation, namely Mr Max Suffridge of the USA, lol.

But my point is that kids will make gay weak versions so loads of kids will be like "My CB deck is so great" when it fails so badly.

These tins are TERRIBLE.

rainbow dragon can b ok..... if u activate it with heavy storm and lightning vortex....lol...

I think Topaz Tiger and Sapphire Pegasusworks well with Rare Value and a combo of Generation Shift and Crystal Raigeki. It reminds me of Stratos, Ocean, Wildheart, and Skyscraper 2, or Disk Commander, Fear Monger, Malicious, Dasher, and Destiny Draw. E-heros and D-Heros were all looked down upon as newbish, but they went far in tounaments. I believe with the right cards, C-Beasts can also do the same.

Archived