Please lock-What would win: an Owl or a Rabbit?

PrometheusMFD

What would win?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What would win?

• Owl
    • Rabbit

Ok, this has a little bit of a story so you can just scroll down if you don't like reading (which makes me wonder why you are on a text-based forum)

A friend of mine (lets call him Johnny) and I (lets call him me) got into an argument today. It was because I told him about what happened to me last night.

[spoiler=What happened to me last night]

Ok, so I was walking home at around 8:45 last night, and I notice an owl on my neighbor's roof. Well all I did was stand there in my back yard for a few minutes, staring at it, listening to it hoot and whistle. Well it obviously got adgitated (sp) at something (probably me) and ruffled its wings. Well I started walking away when I saw a rabbit across the yard. I entered the house to put my school bag down, and went outside. Both the owl and the rabbit were gone.

So, naturally,

I assumed that the owl had eaten the rabbit.

The next day I told Johnny, and he jsut laughed and said a rabbit would win that fight. When asked why, he said "Because a rabbit would just kick it in the face".

So, ignoring the fact that a rabbit might be too big for an owl to eat (i don't know that much about owls), what would win: Owl or rabbit?

I think the rabbit ran away and the owl just decided he didn't need to be there anymore. But in a fight the owl would win, if he could catch the rabbit. If not nothing would have happened. But there's no way the rabbit would kill the owl, rabbits would run not kick the nearest large flying shrieking bird trying to kill it.

Owls favorite things to eat are mice and rats. They also eat snakes and lizzards . Some of the larger owls can eat rabbits, possums, and raccoons.

I found this online. If it was a big owl or a smaller rabbit, the owl might have eaten the rabbit. No one will ever know. 0_o

Also depends if the owl was hungry or how fast the rabbit was.

Your friend "Jonny" was thinking of a kangaroo.

Let's have the ultimate owl vs. rabbit roleplay.

GO OWL!

GO RABBIT!

*both enter backyard*

Owl uses Aerial Ace!

Rabbit uses jump!

Owl did a succesful attack!

Rabbit lost 25 HP

Rabbit used Hi Jump Kick

Owl took hardly any damage

Rabbit used Sky Uppercut

Rabbit did a successful attack

Owl used Gust