• 7 Jewels of All Duels • Finished • Moderators, please lock this thread! •

Brittle Ice

[spoiler= My Entry]ws2vrb.png

[spoiler= Card Lore]This card cannot be Normal Summoned. This card can only be Special Summoned by selecting 2 cards from your graveyard with the the title "Spirit Golem" in its name and removing them from play. By sending 3 cards from your hand to your deck, you can increase this cards ATK and DEF by 500 points.

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

159121bz3.jpg

If this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard you can add it to your hand by paying 600 Life Points. Each time this effect is activated Special Summon one Glacial Warrior Token (Warrior-Type / WATER / Level 2 / 600 ATK 300 DEF) to the field. If a Glacial-Warrior Token is Tributed to Summon this card then this card gains 600 ATK.

okay here's my entry for Topaz Tiger category

grandgolemofdespair.jpg

EFFECT: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 2 EARTH monsters in your Graveyard from play. While this card is face-up, all monsters on the field and in any Graveyard become EARTH monsters. Once per turn, you can Tribute 1 EARTH monster on your side of the field to return 1 card on your opponent's side of the field to his/her Deck. In addition, if there are more monsters on your opponent's side of the field than your side, this monster can and must attack all monsters on your opponent's side of the field once each with this card.

Heres My Card For Amber Mammouth Catogory ^_^

Andromeda, Beast Of The Dark Regions

Andromeda, Beast Of The Dark Regions

[spoiler=]

128954cu5.jpg

[spoiler=][img]

Effect

[spoiler=]This card cannot be Special Summoned or Set. When succsessfully summoned in Attack Mode, choose to activate one of these effects:

1. Sacrifice 1 DARK Beast-Type monster so this card gains 500 Defence Points and destroy 1 Spell or Trap card on your opponents side of the field.

2. Pay 1000 Life Points destroy every monster on your opponents side of the field, and for every monster destroyed your opponent loses 100 Life Points.

3. if your opponent has a LIGHT monster on there side of the field you can draw a card from your deck, if that card is a Spell or Trap card you may do one of the following to the card:

1. destroy that card

2. remove the card from play

3. place the card back into your opponents deck

4. take control of the card until your End Phase

but if you draw a monster card from your deck, you end your turn.

Sorry, i sent the points

here's my card:

101549if9.jpg

This monster is also treated as Dinosaur-type. When this monster declares an attack on a face-down card, destroy it before applying damage calculation. If you destroy a card in this way, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the destroyed monster's level x300. When this monster is destroyed by battle, discard 1 card from your hand to destroy 1 card on the field.

Archived