• 7 Jewels of All Duels • Finished • Moderators, please lock this thread! •

Brittle Ice

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry I thought I already posted Sorry!

51165jy4.jpg

[spoiler=Effect:]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This cards type is also treated as ''Winged Beast''. This card can only be Special Summoned when there are 3 or more DARK monsters in your Graveyard by Tributing 1 DARK Monster on your side of the field. When this card is Special Summoned put 3 Outrage counters on this card. This card gains 1 Outrage counter whenever a monster on your opponents side of the field is Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned or Special Summoned. This card gains 400 ATK points for every Outrage counter it has. If this card attacks, remove a counter.

ws2vrb.png

[spoiler= Card Lore]This card cannot be Normal Summoned. This card can only be Special Summoned by selecting 2 cards from your graveyard with the the title "Spirit Golem" in its name and removing them from play. By sending 3 cards from your hand to your deck' date=' you can increase this cards ATK and DEF by 500 points.

[/b']

You card is breaking rules about Summoning a Synchro Monster. Also, the first sentence of it's effect can't be activated since it is Synchro Monster again,...

And OCG mistakes-By returning 3 cards in your hand to your Deck, this card gains 500 ATK and DEF. I won't OCG correct the first two sentences since they are pointless,...

I think your biggest mistake was that you put Synchro as this card's Type,...

And I'm sorry you are out,... :(:(:(

Archived