high school musical or sweeny todd

caner5000

witch is better   

1 member has voted

1. 1. witch is better

• high school musical
    • sweeny todd

Never seen Sweeny Todd' date=' but I can tell from its name I would think of it as FAIL.

However I have seen High School Musical, and from my perspective, it is not half bad.

Plus Ashlet Tisdale is SMEXY :O

[/quote']

Your man license has just been revoked.

Your n00b license has just been given, congratz ^.^

Ooh, what a witty retort.

I'd love to say the same to your post right there.

And Slash's reply wasn't a retort, it was a joke. Please learn the difference, douche.

Slash if you dont agree with someones opionion that doesnt give you a right to neg rep them.

Did he neg me? I only noticed he childishly reported me?

I really don't see how what I did can be considered flaming.

Actually, you have every right to neg someone for their opinion. I do it all the time. Like that one I gave Willeh named "revenge rep 1".

And I CAN see how what you did can be considered flaming. On YCM, it was very little, but if we say... over on Drift, that's a different matter.

Never seen Sweeny Todd' date=' but I can tell from its name I would think of it as FAIL.

However I have seen High School Musical, and from my perspective, it is not half bad.

Plus Ashlet Tisdale is SMEXY :O

[/quote']

Your man license has just been revoked.

Your n00b license has just been given, congratz ^.^

Ooh, what a witty retort.

I'd love to say the same to your post right there.

And Slash's reply wasn't a retort, it was a joke. Please learn the difference, douche.

Douche? I resent that comment.I'll just report you rather than give you a neg. I don't really care what the difference between a retort and a joke is anyway.

Slash if you dont agree with someones opionion that doesnt give you a right to neg rep them.

Did he neg me? I only noticed he childishly reported me?

I really don't see how what I did can be considered flaming.

Actually' date=' you have every right to neg someone for their opinion. I do it all the time. Like that one I gave Willeh named "revenge rep 1".

And I CAN see how what you did can be considered flaming. On YCM, it was very little, but if we say... over on Drift, that's a different matter.

[/quote']

Oh, for minor sarcasm? Seriously, Crab Helmet makes similar comments, and he's still a Super Mod!

Archived