Arcana Ruler: Which Is Best?

Azure

Which Arcana Ruler Is Best  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which Arcana Ruler Is Best

I've been thinking and I'd like to know who you think is the best out of the two Arcana rulers:

145908.jpgarcanaforceextrathelighlz9.jpg

Light Ruler's effect: This card cannot be normal Summoned or set. This card cannot be special summoned except by sending 3 monsters you control to the graveyard. When this card is special summoned, toss a coin. HEADS: when this card destroys an opponents monster by battle and sends it to the graveyard, you can add 1 card from your graveyard to your hand. TAILS: When a spell, trap or effect monsters effect that targets this card is activated, negate its activation and destroy it, and this card loses 1000 ATK.

Dark Ruler FTW. I noticed that the two pieces of Art look EXACTLY alike :lol:

But Dark Ruler wins' date=' no Doubt.

[/quote']

Actually the art work isn't EXACTLY alike because it you look at the dragon heads they are different. Anway the Light Ruler is harder to destroy thats way I think he is better.

Would you rather:

A) Win the duel instantly?

B) Have a beatstick that can reduce the impact of card effects that target it?

This should not be that hard' date=' people.

[/quote']

Well what if I had magic cylinder that would mean you would lose most of your life points.

Actually the art work isn't EXACTLY alike because it you look at the dragon heads they are different. Anway the Light Ruler is harder to destroy thats way I think he is better.

FUN FACT: When you get Tails, you WANT Dark Ruler to be destroyed, so it can blow everything away on the field.

Dark Ruler.

It's basicly either:

a. Mataza the Zapper on Steroids

b. Dark Hole + Heavy Storm

What is Light ruler?

Either:

a. A card retriever

b. a terrible LaDD wannabe

Dark Ruler.

I would rather win the duel as fast as possible. Also' date=' either result for Dark Ruler is an awesome result.

Now stop making these damn threads. You're not gonna get a different answer.

[/quote']

O.K. I atmit that the dark ruler can win a duel instantly but the light ruler can stay on the field longer. So in your opinion winning a duel instantly is the best way, in my opinion you MUST power your field up so then you can win easier. So imagine that you have the dark ruler on your field and you get heads and the opponent has 5 face down cards, then you attack. He activates magic cylinder and you lose half your life points. Then you attack again with the dark ruler, then he activates another magic cylinder you then LOSE.

The thing I build my decks for is so they don't run on chance (to a certain digree) or dipending on one strong monster, that is why I like the light ruler better. The thing is we just build our decks differently.

Dark Ruler.

I would rather win the duel as fast as possible. Also' date=' either result for Dark Ruler is an awesome result.

[/quote']

O.K. I atmit that the dark ruler can win a duel instantly but the light ruler can stay on the field longer. So in your opinion winning a duel instantly is the best way, in my opinion you MUST power your field up so then you can win easier. So imagine that you have the dark ruler on your field and you get heads and the opponent has 5 face down cards, then you attack. He activates magic cylinder and you lose half your life points. Then you attack again with the dark ruler, then he activates another magic cylinder you then LOSE.

The thing I build my decks for is so they don't run on chance (to a certain digree) or dipending on one strong monster, that is why I like the light ruler better. The thing is we just build our decks differently.

Would anyone attack with their opponent having 5 face downs. Do people even play 5 face downs?

Also since when could you use 2 Magic Cylinder?

Please tell me how you remove chance? Also most Meta decks have big boss monster meaning your idea of not using one strong monster is debunked by the current Meta.

Dark Ruler.

[/quote']

I would use a Phantom of Chaos assisted field nuker as well as Heavy Storm and Giant Trunade. Only an idiot would attack an opponent when they have 5 face-downs. Only an idiot would even set 5 face-downs.

Light Ruler. They have the same ATK so if two were on the field at once the double attack from Dark Ruler wouldn't do anything, also if they rammed each other Light Ruler's Heads effect would still take place so you could pick 1 card from your graveyard to your hand. So Light Ruler Wins. Besides a Simple trap or spell card could destroy Dark ruler

Light Ruler. They have the same ATK so if two were on the field at once the double attack from Dark Ruler wouldn't do anything' date=' also if they rammed each other Light Ruler's Heads effect would still take place so you could pick 1 card from your graveyard to your hand. So Light Ruler Wins. Besides a Simple trap or spell card could destroy Dark ruler

[/quote']

Thats right, I'm glad someone agrees with me.

Archived