• Doomsday Dragon
    • Phantasmic Dragon
    • Light Dragon God
    • Submerge Arsenal Dragon
    • Electro-Light Master
    • Horn of Heaven's Dragon

Finnaly here's my entry....Hope It is Ok

Oh here it is my signier's catching Phase too:

Vicious Flames, consume the world turning it into the Burning hell, Flame of devastation, Dark Synchro Summon. Burn up!!! Ferocious Flame Dragon

freoon7.jpg

Effect:

1 Non-Tuner monster - Dark Tuner Improgue

In order to Special Summon this card, subtract the Level of a Dark Tuner monster from the Level of 1 other monster you control; the value must equal the Level of this card.

A monster that battles with this card has its ATK decreased by 500. When an effect that include sending cards from anywhere to the Graveyard as a cost, is activated, discard a card from your hand to negate that effect. Each time this card becomes target of an effect that negate this card's effect or destroy it, remove from play the top 3 cards from your Graveyard to negate the effect and inflict 800 Damage to your opponent's Life Points.

createcard2mx3.jpg

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vicious Flames, consume the world turning it into the Burning hell, Flame of devastation, Dark Synchro Summon. Burn up!!! Ferocious Flame Dragon!

Awesome! You will find I like to twist things, and make them my own: Vicious Flames, consume the world, enslaving it into an infernal nightmare, Flame of devastation, Dark Synchro Summon: THE INCINERATING SOUL OF DARKNESS!!! FEROCIOUS FLAME DRAGON!!!

Heh, but that is just me. I love them all so far!

Creations are destroyed, old becomes new,SYNCHRO SUMMON! UNIVERSE'S HOPE! SUPER METEOR DRAGON!

180026bv8.jpg

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Synchro Summon. During Battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent. During your Main Phase 2, you can pay half your Life Points and Tribute this card and destroy all cards your opponent controls and inflict 300 Damage to your opponent for each 1 Destroyed. You cannot use this effect if this card attacked this turn.

Reserve a spot for me please......

I can't make Dark Synchros, I don't have Photoshop. :( I cannot figure it out on GIMP either. :( :( :( However, I digress. CAN I HAVE A COOKIE TOO? :D RYUCHAN? PLEASE?...sorry...*clears throat*...I'm glad to see I inspired you to make a card that u liked so much u put it in your sig! :mrgreen: All the cards are very good, but X31-Fighter, you need to decrease your level of your card by at least 1, to a -7. Otherwise, I LOVE THESE CARDS!

Yes you can have one too...*a cookie*...Tell me I made my dark synchro on my own...but people still can buy it on a shop...or read Chaotixs tut...I have photoshop so I don't know how to make them on gimp....

and yes I wanna help people to make them Right...p`lease read or recomend My TUT I'm pretty sure it will help people a Lot....

Archived