• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

May I enter?

Spot Reserved

Here is my card.

Electro-LightMaster4.jpg

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monster

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Synchro Summoning the above monsters. Once this card is summoned, destroy all non-LIGHT monsters on the field. Once per turn, this card may place one "Electro-Light" counter on this card (Max 3). If this effect is activated, you must skip your Battle Phase. When this card has three "Electro-Light" counters on it, you may discard all cards in your hand to destroy all non-LIGHT monsters on the field. Once this effect is activated, all counters on this card are removed.

Now that I have posted the poll, I will tell you how it will go from here. Depending on how many votes are casted within the first few days of voting, I will decide how long the poll will go for. I woul like at least 20 in 3 days, and if I do not get that much, it will affect how long the poll wil last. I will probably stop it at about 50 votes, but that is subject to decrease.

FOG 38!!! >.< I specifically said TWICE that contestants may not vote, or they are diqualified. Because you did not vote for yourself, you are under a warning, but let this be a message to all contestants! YOU MAY NOT VOTE CONTESTANTS! :?

It is mentioned in the title of the poll, and is not that hard to figure out, but, I will excuse the first few times. I understand, because I am oblivious, and someone could put it in a neon sign above my computer, and I may not even notice it. I MIGHT notice it after a while, but still.

Archived