• ADMONITIO DRAGON
    • Great Leaf Dragon
    • Doomsday Dragon
    • Phantasmic Dragon
    • Light Dragon God
    • Submerge Arsenal Dragon
    • Electro-Light Master
    • Horn of Heaven's Dragon

Your private message is off' date=' and I know this is spam and will delete this once I get a reply, but I Challenge you to a 1 on 1 drawing contest (after this contest is over). I will let you make the rules, what kind of cards to make and how many as long as they're not 'Dark Synchro' and less then 3 cards total. All must be drawn.

[/quote']

Ahh! I wondered why I wasn't getting pm's! :shock:

I accept, whole heartedly. I'll fix my PM box, so go ahead and PM that message there, so I don't forget (although I may need to be reminded). :mrgreen:

"hmm...I'll probably need to make new ones..."

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting...I'm in.

141190jz5.jpg

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

When this card is Synchro Summoned successfully, flip all face-down monsters on the field face-up. (Flip Effects are not activated.) During each player's Standby Phase, place 1 Doomsday Counter on this card. (max.10) During your Main Phase, you can remove 10 Doomsday Counters from this card to destroy all face-up monsters on the field (excluding this card). If you activate this effect, this card cannot declare an attack during the turn this effect was activated.

Here is how I hadenvisioned the contest from the start, including when it will end: I will wait for 20 entries, and then the contest is closed. I will set up a poll, having each card an option for the voters to choose (no one is aloud to vote for themselves, and I will know, because it will be a public poll). The poll will timeout in no more than a week, and I will tell u more from there.

Interesting...I'm in.

141190jz5.jpg

p><p>When this card is Synchro Summoned successfully

Please change the pic, it was already used:

http://www.animecubed.com/yugioh/cards1/SD1-EN001-1.jpg' alt='SD1-EN001-1.jpg'>

20 entires... this might take a while then....

I already have over 15. The spaces, if they continue to fill up as fast as they have been, (check when this thread was made) then it should fill up in less than a week. After a week, or so, I will cut off entries, if I am not getting enough, and we will start voting then.

>.> i guess i can't do a new one hah i will enter with the on in my sig then

186327lc2.jpg

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

When this card is Synchro Summoned, flip all face-down Monsters Cards on the field face-up (Flip Effects are not activated). Once per turn, you can force the activation of 1 Set Spell or Trap Card on your opponent's field. If the activation conditions of the selected card are not fulfilled during its activation, negate its effect and destroy it. While this card remains face-up on your field and your Life Points is less than halve the total DEF of all your face-up monsters, all monsters your opponent controls with Level higher than or equal to the Level of this card cannot activate their effects or attack an Attack Position monster.

Summoning Quote:

Power forged in depths beneath the waves!

Rise up and overwhelm the world of day!

Synchro Summon! Strike fear! Submerge Arsenal Dragon

26676ck4.jpg

I wanted to make a water signer dragon because each other attribute was taken. Kinda turned out sea serpent like, but it is a dragon (and the /buster is going to have wings). My art. :D

Archived