Curse of Justice CHP.11 is finally out please rate!

:ABC:

here is the first chapter please read it

[align=center]Curse of Justice Chapter 1

Characters:

Main character: Zane Amite

Sub character: Pete Jade

If you have any ideas for characters pm me their info and I may use them

Decks used in Chapter 1: Drawer deck, Random deck

In Dusk town, it was a hot sunny day, it was noon and the town was all in a hustle as the duel that the Campion tournament had secluded on the big screen in the town plaza was about to begin, three months ago a tournament was talked about by Seto kaiba, it was his biggest tournament ever and the first match was today. A man named Zane Amite walked down the street; he was headed to duel his friend Pete Jade in the tournament.

As he got to the town square he saw the Pete.

Zane: What’s up?

Pete: you better play your hardest.

Pete: you ready, Zane

Zane: sure

Passerby: Hey, it looks like a duel’s starting, it’s Zane vs. Pete

Zane: 8000LP

Pete: 8000LP

Pete: my turn, draw. I summon “Element soldier” 1500 atk in attack mode, and set two Spell or Trap cards, your turn

Zane: my turn, I draw, now I summon “Plasma D. Drawer” 300 atk in attack mode, next I play my Grave Shuffling spell card and I add 1 “Shuffle Counter” to it, then I play Pot of Greed to draw two cards, then Graceful Charity to draw three cards and send Deformed of the draw and All In to the Graveyard, giving a total of five “Plasma Counters” on Plasma D. Drawer, so he gains 1500 atk, so a total of 1800 attack. I end my turn.

Pete: I draw, I summon “Element Doom 1500 atk”, and then I play Swords of Revealing Light, I end my turn.

Zane: I draw, then I place 1 more “Shuffle counter” on Grave Shuffling, now I summon “Magna D. Drawer” 1400 atk in attack mode, and play Hand destruction, I discard Fallen Drawer and Drawn Assassin, because I had two cards drawn I add 2 “Plasma Counters” on Plasma D. Drawer making it 2400 atk, then you take 300 damage due to Magna D. Drawer’s effect, I set one Spell or Trap card.

Pete: 7700LP

Zane: Now I end my turn

Pete: 2400 attack points! I… I draw; I play Synthesis Spell and send my Element Doom and Element Soldier to summon “Lycanthrope” 2400 atk, then I equip him with Mystical moon for a total of 2700 atk points, now I attack your Magna D. Drawer.

Zane: 7000LP

Pete: I end my turn.

Zane: my turn, I place 1 more “Shuffle counter” on Grave Shuffling , I play Drawer’s Knowledge and pay 300 life points to look at the top three cards of my deck, Zane then smiled as he looked, then I play Data Bank-Top Draw. I end my turn.

Pete: My turn, now my Swords of Revealing Light is destroyed, now I summon “Element Magician” 1500 atk in attack mode. Then Lycanthrope attacks your Plasma D. Drawer, you take 300 points of damage. I end my turn.

Zane: 6700LP

Zane: my turn, I place 1 more “Shuffle counter” on Grave Shuffling, now due to Data Bank- Top Deck I put this card on the bottom of my deck, then I take any one of the three cards I picked up and put the rest on the bottom of my deck. Now I play monster reborn and summon “Deformed of the Draw” 0 def in defense mode. Then I send it to the Graveyard to summon “Drawer Wishmaker” 2650 atk in attack mode. Now I reveal my face-down trap card,TECH GEAR OF THE DRAW, then I equip it to Drawer Wishmaker,so he gain 50 Atk for every Drawer monster in my graveyard 2650~2800, now Drawer Wishmaker attacks Lycanthrope, now you lose 2800 life points due to tech gear of the draw.

Zane: 7000LP

Pete: 4900LP

Zane: I end my turn.

Pete: my turn, I set 1 monster face-down on the field and play my set Book of the Eclipse, now all monsters on the field are flipped face-down

Zane: No my trap card.

Zane saw the card shatter as his monster disappeared.

Pete: the game is going to go to me, Zane.[/align]

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

EDIT: HERE IT IS

[align=center]Curse of Justice Chapter 2

Characters:

Main character: Zane Amite

Sub-character: Pete Jade

Sub-character: Jacob Ross

Sub-character: Alana Fontal

Sub-character: Seto Kaiba

Zane: so you think you can win do you try your best.

Pete: Next I play, my double summon spell card, and send my face-down monster to the graveyard to summon my “Tran-Knight of Cold Heart” 2000ATK in attack mode,

I knight burst forward from Pete’s duel disk and then a large sword appeared,

Now due to his effect you and me cannot play spells as long he is on the field, and he gains an ice counter every turn including this one, for every ice counter on him he gains 200atk

2000~2200atk, then I attack your face-down Wishmaker, Zane’s monster broke into a thousand pieces, “then I end my turn, you get to draw a card due to my Book of the

Eclipse’s effect.”

Zane: now it is my turn, I draw; I stop my Data Bank-Top Draw’s effect, then I play pot of greed and draw two cards, now I summon in attack mode “Drawer’s Counter Daemon”???? Atk.

Pete: Zero attack Points!!!!!!

Zane: not for long. I set my last card and end my turn.

Just then Zane smiled a sly smile.

Pete: I draw, now my Knight attacks your Daemon.

Zane: now you triggered my trap, it ends your turn now, I play Drawer’s Soul Gate, now all the monsters in my graveyard are removed from play and then I get to special summon monsters from my deck that’s stars are equal or less the total of star of the monsters that were removed, that a total of 13 stars, so I special summon “Omega D. Drawer” 1700 atk 4 stars, then I special summon my “D.D. Drawer” 2700ATK in attack mode, then finally, I summon “ Drawer’s Tuner” 300ATK, then due to my Daemons effect they all get a daemon counter on them, and for every Daemon counter on the field my Drawer’s Counter daemon gains 600ATK points, then my Drawer’s Tuner lets me summon the last monster I have in my hand, I special summon “ Beastly Drawn” 1200ATK in attack mode, and he gets a counter too, so now my Drawer’s Counter Daemon’s ATK 2400

0~2400, now my counter daemon attacks your knight and my others attack directly.

Zane: you lose Pete.

All the monsters disappeared as there duel disks turned off.

Zane: 6700LP

Pete: 0000LP

Pete: NOOOOOOOO!!! Man this is a drag, I lost in the first round and to you, when did you get those new cards.

Zane: You like, they are a new type of card, Seto kaiba held a contest just before the tournament to give these a test drive, I won, but I am still getting used to playing them.

Zane then held up a card to see its glow.

Pete: oh, that is how the one I usually beat, beat me.

Zane: yeah to get these cards I had to have a duel with kaiba, I almost didn’t beat him.

Then the Monitor in the square lit up. It was seto kaiba.

Kaiba: the next match will start today in the same place, at 3:00pm.

Zane looked around and spotted his friend Alana.

Alana saw him and waved, Zane ran over.

Alana: Hey, Nice duel, to bad Pete’s out oh the tourney all ready, I am next to play.

Zane: Cool.

They then walked away to their separate areas.

The Clock Said 2:59pm, the duelists were ready in there spots, Alana’s opponent was a man named Jacob; he seemed to be a person that didn’t come from Dusk Town. Zane had never seen him. Just then the Clock struck 3:00 and the duel began.

Alana: Duel! 8000LP

Jacob: Duel! 8000LP

Alana: my turn, I draw, I set 1 monster and set 2 face-down cards and end my turn.

Jacob: I summon “Morphtronic Radion” in attack mode and due to his being in attack mode he gains 800 ATK, 1000~1800 ATK then I set one card and end my turn.

To be Continued…[/align]

EDIT: HERE IT IS CHAPTER 3

[align=center]CURSE OF JUSTICE CHAPTER 3

Main Character: Zane Amite and Alana Fontal

Alana: My turn, I draw, now I play Black Garden.

Thousands of thorny vines exploded out of her duel disk and surrounded them so that the only ones that could see their duel were them.

Zane: so she is using that deck, He might not be able to take a defeat to Plants so easy seeing as he is using machines, this is a fated battle.

Jacob: so you are using a plant deck, eh.

Alana: it is still my turn, now I play “Gigantic Cephalotus” in attack mode with 1850ATK, then due to Black Garden you get 1 (Plant-Type/DARK/level2/ATK800/DEF800) “Rose Token”

On your field, a giant rose came out of the dense thorn wall and was directed to Jacob’s side of the field, Then I flip my face-down “ivy wall” Face-up now 1 “Ivy Token” (Plant-type/Earth/level1/ATK0/DEF0) gets placed on your side of the field, Then a piece of the Garden broke off and left a area that Zane could see thought, and when that token is destroyed you lose 300 life points. I end my turn.

Jacob: I summon “Morphtronic Celfon” in attack mode ATK100

Alana: now I get 1 “Rose Token” same stats.

Jacob: Aaaargggh, these infernal plants, next I roll a dice due to Celfon’s effect, The numbers lit up on Celfon and then started a random pick, the light stopped on 4, Yes!!!, now I pick up four cards from the top of my deck then I special summon 1 level4 or lower Morphtronic monster from those cards, so I summon “Morphtronic Clocken” in Defense mode Def1100, then I put 1 “Morph Counter” on this card. Then I put Radion in to Defense mode, now any Morphtronic in defense mode gains 1000DEF, Radion DEF 900~1900, Clocken DEF 1100~2100, then I end my turn.

Alana smiles softly as she draws her card.

Zane: oh no, she drew it, her perfect damager.

Alana: now I play the Forest Fire field magic, during each end phase I can send any plant type monster from in my hand, on my field, on your field, or in my graveyard out of play to deal 1000 points of damage to both players. Next I summon “copy plant” 0ATK and tune all my monsters on the field. Clusters of stars, Broke hopes become fixed, and Wrath decides, I Synchro summon, BLACK ROSE DRAGON.2400ATK

Zane goes wide eyed as the rose petals blow everywhere and the dragon bursts forth.

Alana: now I send my ivy wall out of play to change your Morphtronic Radion to attack mode and reduce it’s ATK to 0, then Black Rose Dragon attacks your Radion, you take 2400 points of Damage.

Alana: 8000LP

Jacob: 5600LP

Alana: then at the end of my turn I send 1 “Rose Token” out of play from my field to deal 1000 points of damage to us both.

Fires engulfed both players, and then went down.

Alana: 7000LP

Jacob: 4600LP

Jacob: my turn now, I play Morph gathering and send 2 Morphtronic monsters from my hand and field to the graveyard to give my Clocken 4 “Morph Counters” on my Clocken,

Then I send him to the graveyard with to 6 “Morph Counters” on him so you take 6000 points of damage.

Six bombs appeared then blew up Alana.

Alana: 1000LP

Jacob: 4600LP

Alana: my turn, I play pot of greed, then I play the Type Changer Spell card, and I choose machine, then I play limiter Remover, that makes my Black Rose Dragon Double it’s ATK, 2400~4800, then it attacks, and that is CHECKMATE.

Alana then winked. Then walked over to Zane and Pete.

Pete: Hey, Alana guess what, because this Guy just dropped out, I am back in the Tourney!!!!! I am going to Remake my deck bye.

Then Pete ran off, he totally forgot to say that Alana played a good match.

Alana got ticked by that, and she started to go after him.

Zane: Hey don’t go and hurt him he is excited because he just got back in the tourney.

But you did play a good match, When did you add Black Rose dragon to that deck.

Alana: well, I put it just this morning; I didn’t think it would be that useful.

Zane: well, I have to be going I will see you tomorrow I have to go catch up to Pete so that I can work out this deck.

Alana: kk, you go I am going home to sleep.

Then the sun started to go down.

To be continued… [/align]

---------------------------------------------------------------------

[align=center]CURSE OF JUSTICE CHAPTER 4

Main Character: Zane Amite

Sub-character: Alex Fades

That night Zane was sitting in front of the TV when Kaiba appeared on it.

Kaiba: The next Duel is to be held on the roof top of the Dusk hotel. If for any reason from now on that a duelist cannot play, then a duelist that has been defeated will be able to play in that duelists spot.

Then just like that the TV was back to normal.

Zane: he picks the weirdest time to talk.

The next morning…

On top of the Hotel,

Pete: Hey, where is my opponent. Oh well I win by forfeit.

Alex: wait, I am here!!!Sorry my train was late.

Pete: kk, ready, duel.

Alex: I’ll go first, I special summon my “Pawned fighter” 900ATK, a small chess piece appeared, do to this cards effect you get to play a monster.

Pete: ok.

Then Pete set a card.

Zane: oh, Pete is playing that Deck.

Alana: That deck?

Zane: last night me and him put together hundreds of decks for him to play, and he chose that one, you’ll see soon.

Alex: what are you playing at? O well, then I send my Pawned Fighter to the Graveyard to summon “Knight of the Chesses” 1800ATK, then due to it’s effect I can resummon Pawned Fighter from the graveyard. And then I play the Field Spell Chess world, with that I can send Pawned Fighter to the graveyard to destroy your entire spell and trap cards. Pete watched his card explode, and reform on to the field.

Pete: Thanks to chess world, I summon my “Toy Magician” 1600ATK to the field. My turn I think.

Alex: yes, I end my turn.

Pete: now I play a second Toy Magician on my field, then I play lightwave tuning, and play it on my first Toy Magician, making him a tuner. Dark Stars gone, light healings, darkest brings, I Synchro summon “Thought Ruler Archfiend” 2700ATK, and then I play Double summon, and summon my last Toy Magician. Then my Thought Ruler attacks knight of the Chesses and you lose 900 life points and I gain 1800, then I attack with toy magician.

Pete: 9800LP

Alex: 5300LP

Alex: my turn, I play my pawns second effect, I can give it to you from my graveyard, then I get to play my “Chess Queen” 2500ATK.

Pete: that is too weak.

Alex: next comes my queen’s effect, it destroys one monster on my opponent’s side if I send one Chess type monster from my hand to the graveyard. I do so now.

Pete: I use my Thought Ruler’s effect, by paying 1000LP no Psychic type monsters on my field are affected my spells, Traps, or monster effects this turn.

Alex drops to his knees

Alex: I surrender, you won, nice match.

Then Pete smiled and left to go talk about his win.

Zane: man, I wish it was as easy as a forfeit most of the time.

Alana: yeah, but he did good.

To be continued...[/align]

oh yeah "LUCK"8)8)8), also so Pete got better because i found a card i liked and ran it, P.S. i am about to get chap.5 out.

[align=center]edit: CURSE OF JUSTICE CHAPTER.5

Sub-character: Titan gin

It had been one week since Pete’s match with Alex.

Titan: I finish with an attack from ~~~~~~~~~~~~~.

Zane had just walked in and the TV had gone Fuzzy again so he missed seeing Titan’s best monster. Then the phone rang, it was Pete.

Pete: Did you hear the first round is over, and I am the first one of us to play in the second round!!!!!

Zane: weird who are you against?

Pete: What!!!! You didn’t hear?

Zane: no I have been out of town, spill it.

Pete: THE TITAN!!!!!

Zane: what I wanted to be the first to play him.

Alana: no I was going to be first!

Zane: AAAAAAAArrrrrrGGG!!!!! What in the hell?!!!

Alana: why are you yelling?

Zane: how did you get in my house?

Alana showed him a pink paperclip and some lead.

Pete: what happened?

Zane: Alana’s in my house!

Pete: why is she in your house?!!!

Alana: I just came to see if you wanted to duel for a while!

Zane: I have never told you where I live, how did you find me?

Alana held up a tracing device. Zane now has dumb look on his face.

Zane: W-W-Wh-What the Hell Alana? I would have dueled if you had just asked

Alana: Sorry.

Zane puts on duel disk.

Zane: o-o-ok, l-let’s duel.

1 week later…

Pete: You ready titan.

Titan: yeah let’s go.

Titan: 8000LP

Pete: ill go first, I set three cards in my spell & trap zone, then I summon “Green Gadget” 1400ATK, it’s effect takes yellow gadget from my deck to my hand, then I play double summon, and summon “Yellow Gadget” 1200ATK, and I end my turn.

Titan: my turn, I play double summon, first I summon “Plaguespreader Zombie” 400ATK, then I summon “Paladin of the Cursed Dragon” 1900ATK, now, The red heart beats, the black mist rises, and the dead rise, I Synchro summon “Doomkaiser Dragon” 2400ATK. Next, I play heavy storm.

Pete: Thank you.

The cards shattered, and then they reform in front of him. 3 “Toy Magician” 1600ATK

Titan: well, I was not expecting that. Ill end my turn.

Pete: my turn, now I play triangle mage power, this lets me destroy 2 set spell or trap card on your field and 1 effect monster so I destroy your Doomkaiser Dragon. Then I attack with all my monsters that means you lose.

Titan: 0LP

Titan: wait, I play a trap that lets me play it from my hand, tie game, because 1 of my monsters was destroyed this turn and it had over 2000 attack points, and I go down to 0 life points it ends the game in a tie.

Pete: 0LP

Titan: 0LP

Titan: because it was a tie, we both move on to the next round.

Pete: really!!! Yes!!

Titan: bye.

Alana: you have any idea what just happened, Zane?

Zane: NO, Do You Alana?

Alana: No.

To be continued …[/align]

no offence but could you like ask some of your friends to read this because it looks like you are the only one to read mine, also i will use that machine in chap. 7 or 8.

P.S. here is Chapter 6

[align=center]CURSE OF JUSTICE CHAPTER.6

Zane was walking down the street to his favorite Card shop, the Frontier.

Brad: Hey, old man why is it that I’m only getting Bad commons in your packs.

Jenner: I am sorry, sonny. That is what you get I can’t help it.

Just then Zane walked in the door.

Zane: doesn’t he come and start things every day. I’m going to end it for five packs of the Fiendish Din, now duel.

Jenner: Sure ill pay.

Brad: 8000LP

Zane: I’ll go first, I summon “Magna D. Drawer” 1400ATK, and then I play pot of greed and draw 2 cards, then you take 300 damage,

Brad: 7700LP

Zane: then I play, double summon and send Magna D Drawer to the graveyard to summon “Alpha W. Drawer”, a centaur with wings floated down from the sky, 2100ATK. Then I set 2 cards and end my turn.

Brad: your toast nerd, I draw, I summon my “Kindra- the Death Beast” in attack mode with 1400ATK. Then I set three cards and end my turn.

Zane: my turn, I use Alpha W. drawer’s effect, I send the card I just drew to the bottom of my deck, then I draw 3 card and I send my Drawer’s counter daemon to the graveyard, next I summon “Drawer’s Tuner” x3 300ATK, and then I summon “Omega D. Drawer” 1700ATK, then I play Detune, this means that my only tuner is now Drawer’s Tuner #1.

Brad: But that means…!

Zane: yes, now I tune all 3 Drawer’s Tuners and Omega D. Drawer, The Black blade returns, the shadows come and bind, I Synchro summon my Deepest Darkness “Darrk, The Drawer King” in Attack mode with 3200ATK, next ill attack your Kindra-The Death Beast.

Brad: 5900LP

Zane: then due to the kings I draw 3 cards, and then you take 1500 points of damage.

Brad: 4400

Brad: now I play the Beat Down trap card, which because I took over 3000 points of damage, you take 5000 points of damage then I take 2000.

Brad: 3900LP

Zane: 3000LP

Zane: I play the Rebound trap card which means you take 5000 points of damage.

Zane: 3000LP

Brad: 0LP

Jenner: the kid wins.

Jenner passed him 7 packs, not 5.

Zane: …Ol

Jenner: those are from Kaiba, I was told to give them to you the next time I saw you.

Zane: … thanks I think ill go now I have something I have to do.

To be continued… [/align]

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DSmileing like hell that you would ask that one question.

[align=center]CURSE OF JUSTICE CHAPTER 7

Sub-character: Titan gin

Sub-character: Seto Kaiba

Sub-character:?

Zane was stamping though town as fast as he could towards KC, he was heading to Kaiba.zane blasted though the door and showed the 2 card halves he had gotten out of the packs.

Zane: Kaiba, what in hell do you want so badly that you would steal my D-wheeler? Saying this holding up the image of his D-wheeler on it. It had better be something good. At that moment he saw someone who was not Kaiba handing The Titan a deck that looked like Blackness was spewing out of it.

Zane: WH-What is that!

Titan: You shall see young one. Then titan started to laugh. You shall be dueling this one now, pointing at himself.

Zane: Fine then, Duel.

Titan: 20000LP

Zane: what the hell is going oh Titan how can you start with that many life points?

Titan: you’ll find out once I win this duel and the darkness takes you, I draw.

Suddenly the world around them became blank and white.

Titan: I shadow summon the “Dark Mech-Synchro” 1400ATK by discarding a card from my hand, now I normal summon “Mech Dark Style” 1700ATK, then I tune them, I Synchro summon “Lord Madness” 3400ATK, due to his effect if this monster is Synchro summoned on the first turn and there are at least 3 dark monsters in my graveyard I win the game.

Zane: 0000LP

Then the blankness gave way to darkness as soon as the life point counter was down to zero and Zane’s eyes then went White their was just nothingness, as that happened Zane crashed though the window and fell as the cards in his duel disk flew out and fell all around him, Zane smiled, and hit the ground and died.

1 month later…

Pete: man, 3 people go missing and the tournament is stopped, what the hell is happening and where is ZANE!!!!!

Alana: I have no idea please stop the yelling, I miss Zane too.

As they said this it happen their was a knock at the door and then as Pete got to it it just blew open in fire. And a man appeared with white hair and Black cloths on him smashed over the broken wood and saw Alana, he started to go after her, but then an injured Pete grabbed his leg and kicked him.

Pete: who the hell are you to be brake ‘in ta someone’s home you jacked up hole. The man turned and spoke.

?: Duel target set, kill at all costs, now Duel.

Pete: fine, my turn.

?: 20000LP

Pete: I set 3 cards and summon “Volt Tech Trainer” 2100ATK. Then I use his effect and send all spell and trap cards on the field by sending this card from the field to the graveyard, this counts as the opponent’s effect. Then the 3 cards reformed on the field.

Now my “Toy Magician” x3 1600ATK , then I play Lightwave Tuning, next I Synchro summon “Ultimate Thought Bender” 0Atk, next I play Thoughts, this boasts my monster’s ATK by 2000, but I must pay 1000 life points each standby phase to keep it in play. Your turn.

?: I Draw, I summon…

To be continued…[/align]

Archived