Curse of Justice CHP.11 is finally out please rate!

:ABC:

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorry it is a day late:

[spoiler= Curse Of Justice Chapter. 11][align=center]CURSE OF JUSTICE CHAPTER. 11

Faust: Alana, I feel as if we’ve been for hours.

Alana: that’s because we have, sorry to say that, hey Faust can I see your deck?

Faust: of course, me lady.

At that moment a light showed downed from the ceiling, it was Krad.

Krad: you will be dueling me, now choose who will fight for their Justice.

Faust: stand back, I will protect you Alana.

Alana: you say’n I ain’t good enough to beat him!

Faust: no I am saying that he is not the same as when I met him in Finland.

This was true Krad seemed to be spewing darkness.

Faust: 8000 LP

Krad: 20,000LP

Faust: you have indulged in darkness as never seen before.

Faust: I shall start, I set 1 monster and 2 face-downs, I end, go scum.

Krad smiled.

Krad: I summon “Holloween-Pumpkenny” a pumpkin headed monster popped out 1600ATK; I attack your face-down monster.

Faust: my monster is “Green Knight-Control” I Chess rook alike monster came it to sight then the blade of Holloween-Pumpkenny rebounded off his shield and hit Krad, 2200DEF, now you take 800 Damage

Krad: 19,200LP

Krad: next I play the field spell card “Hollow’s Eve”, a graveyard with a large orange moon surrounded them, then I’ll play Double summon, so I tribute my Holloween-Pumpkenny, and summon “Holloween-Shocker” a lizard in a lab coat appeared from the ground, 2200ATK, then due to his effect he goes to the Graveyard, then I destroy one of your monsters, lighting hit the field destroying the two monsters, next because my Shocker destroyed himself by his own effect my Hollow’s Eve field spell deals 600 points of damage to you, a transparent image of the Holloween-Shocker sunk in to the now bright moon, once it was in the moon turned vivid green and Faust was smash by two hands from the ground that responded to the moon.

Faust: 7400LP

Krad: I set two face-downs, your turn.

Faust: I activate my face-down pot of greed, a pot appeared then disappeared as quickly as it came, then I summon “Defender Kid-Control” ?ATK, then his ATK increases by 600ATK x the number of cards in my hand, ?~3000ATK, Defender’s sword grew huge, now I play the continuous spell card Controller’s Tactics, Defender Kid’s ATK decreases, 3000~2400, I end my turn.

Krad: HAHAHAHAHA, I summon “Holloween-Chilly”, a huge 50-foot Snowman came from the ground, 1750ATK, then I equip him with my face-down spell card, Hollowness, it gains 700ATK, 1750~2450ATK, then at the end of the turn I set Hollowness back face-down, then I destroy the monster I equipped it to, that destruction counts as it’s own effect, Chilly attacks Defender Kid, they collided together, and Faust was hit with the shards that were Defender Kid. I end my turn, Holloween-Chilly shattered, then as like last time a transparent image of him floated in to the bright moon, this time the moon became a vivid dark indigo, and the same hand came up and this time sunk his feet in to the ground.

Faust: 6800LP…

To Be Continued…[/align]

Archived