Curse of Justice CHP.11 is finally out please rate!

:ABC:

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yo, chapter 9 should be otu today

EDIT: HERE IT IS,[align=center]CURSE OF JUSTICE CHAPTER. 9

Alana: “Horseytail” 400ATK, then I play Growth, this lets me special summon one plant-Type monster from my deck to my field in face-down defense mode. I set two cards and end my turn.

Man#2: I play Tech Recall, this lets me send one machine from my hand to my deck then special summon one machine-type monster to my field on my next turn, I sent a level 10 back, next turn I can summon a level 5 machine monster. Next I will special summon “Cyber Dragon” 2100ATK, from my hand. Then I will summon “Machine King Prototype” 1600ATK, and then he gains 100ATK, 1600~1700. I end my turn.

Pete: I set three cards, and then I summon “Volt Tech Trainer” 2100ATK.

Alana: I then play my safeguard trap card that stops my spell and traps from being destroyed this turn.

Pete: Then I use his effect and send all spell and trap cards on the field to the graveyard by sending this card from the field to the graveyard, this counts as the opponent’s effect.

Pete and everyone saw the cards shatter and reform. Now I special summon my 2 “Toy Magician” 1600ATK, then I special summon my “ Toy Card” 0ATK, when this card is special summoned from the spell and trap zone by my opponent’s effect, I can send this monster to the graveyard, then draw three cards, if any of the cards I draw have the word “Toy” in their name I can special summon them and if they are special summoned this way It counts as if they were special summoned from the spell and trap zone, so now I have one “Toy” monster from it, I Toy Summon “ Toy Tornado” 1300DEF, his effect is that if he is toy summoned I destroy any one monster on the field, I destroy Cyber Dragon, then I Toy Summon one monster that is not Toy Tornado, from my deck to the field, I Toy summon “ Toy Total Defense” 2200DEF, now his effect is for the next 3 turns this is the only monster you can attack if you are my opponent. I end my turn.

Man#1: I summon my “Decoy Dragon” 300ATK in attack mode, I baby green dragon flew out of the duel disk. Next I play Foolish Burial, and send Darkblaze Dragon to the graveyard from my deck.

Suddenly when the man touched the card darkness spewed from it and entrapped both the men and they transformed, they grew Green and purple hair, then claws, and finally their eyes became black. And the Darkness jumped at Pete and Alana too, but is was blocked by a light that surged from their decks, the light was from their top cards of their decks.

Man#1: and then I set 2 cards. Your go.

Darkness: If you lose this duel your monsters cannot protect you. Then the darkness jumped at them it hit the slots of their duel disks that held their extra decks.

Alana: my turn, I now play Seed of Deception, now I Special summon “Nettles” 1200ATK, then I play Plant Feed, this gives my Nettles 1200ATK, 1200~2400ATK, Nettles Attacks your Prototype, you lose 800 life points.

Man#2: 19200LP

Pete: Damn not this again, I play the trap Neg. Skip, this skips your turn.

Pete: my turn, I draw. When Pete drew his card he felt it pull him in, I play “Toy Tuner” 500ATK, next I tune my Three star tuner to my four star Toy Magician, The kids play, the toy rises, and the power is unleashed, I Synchro Summon, the very deepest of my wishes, come forth “Toy King of the Kingdom” 2900ATK, next I play, darkest side, Pete’s eyes went Black, now when I play this I Dark Synchro Summon “ Darkness of the Toy King” 4000ATK, then he gains 1000 ATK for every “Toy” monster on the field, 4000~8000ATK, then I discard every card in my deck, hand, field to the graveyard then deal damage to 3 targets of my choosing, equal to the ATK of my King x3.

Man#1: 0LP

Man#2: 0LP

Pete: 0LP

Alana crying dropped to the ground as Pete was engulfed in darkness.

Alana: PETEEEEEEE!!!!

To Be Continued… [/align]

well i had the idea before i read your fic, but if i had read it before i had writed the idea i may have copyed, also check in every now and again to see if there is a chapter. also the star i think it goes,

1star: you start with it

2star: 25 posts

3star: 150 posts

4star: i think it is 400 posts

5star: 1000 posts

6stars: i beleive it is 5000 posts.

[align=center]CURSE OF JUSTICE CHAPTER.10

Alana had sat there for over an hour, Pete had disappeared.

Alana: why Pete, why?!

Alana, who was still crying, saw some glow about 6 feet away, it was a card.

“Toy Marauder” 1250ATK / 200DEF

Alana: where are they, bring them back. Then a monster that was the same as the card appeared and started to point to something and flew off.

Alana: don’t go.

The monster beckoned her to follow as, she did she saw they were going to the 7Ar. An part of dusk town that had been abandoned.

Alana: can you tell me where we are going.

TM: Zane, Pete.

He said this as he point down the abyss that many explores had try to climb down but never returned, they said it was as old as 21xx.

Alana: they are down there.

The monster nodded.

With that she held her deck, duel disk, and Pete’s card hard and jumped, the minute that she got down in the hole she black out. In her dream she was with her friends Zane and Pete, playing a three way duel. As they duel she saw Zane disappear and the man who attacked her and Pete appeared the same white hair, black cloak, and the same blank unveiling eyes. Then she awoke.

Loudspeaker: hello, Alana. For the next day or so you will be dueling, for your Light of justice. If you win your friends will be returned to you, one piece at a time.

Alana: What the hell do you mean by that?

Loudspeaker: you shall see little one.

Alana then started to walk and met three paths, she went on the right one.

?: hello, who may you be, me lady.

Alana: WH-WHA-WA-WHAT IN HELL WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!!!!!!!!

Faust: me Name? I am Faust VII Bailing. I come from inland, I am a duelist so I belief we must duel.

Alana: fine, just don’t scare me again. I shall go second.

Faust: I set one card, and then I play Dark control, now I will take your Flow Flower, level 12, 3700ATK. Next I summon “Defender Kid-Control” ?ATK, Then because I have 3 cards in my hand he gains ATK, ?~1800ATK. I end my turn.

Alana: I summo-

Loudspeaker: stop this at once you two, you are not opponents.

Then their duel disks turned off on their own.

Loudspeaker: you will be put in to a team you all have lost something and if you don’t work together you’ll never get it back.

Now you have one more person to find and he is deeper, and this is not just a underground base, it is the biggest maze because it is lengthened by darkness.

Alana: well, sounds like you’re my partner, lets go find are last member.

Faust: you’ve got it.

In a different room…

?: sir I try to take Pete Jade, but he fought me off please forgive me.

?: you who was given the grand name of Krad dike, after he was reborn from the darkness, I gave you a body and soul but you chose to fail on your first mission.

Krad: sir, as I told you he used a deck that had card that were not in my past’s memory, who was I sir.

?: in due time Krad, here take this.

He gave Krad a new deck.

Krad was enveloped in darkness.

Krad: HAHAHAHAHAHAHa.

To Be Continued… [/align]

Archived