Christmas pokemon yugioh card contest 2. Huge six rep prize!!!!!!!!!!

Paddyman

Hi! welcome to the second of my Pokemon yugioh card contests. for those of you who were in the first contest, please do not post the same card as last time. there is only one prize, and it is 6 reps! the entry fee is 15 points. here is a example of a pokemon yugioh card:

112022dn6.jpg

the contest ends on christmas, so it's going to be pretty long. oh, by the way, i pay lot's of attention to the effects of the cards, so keep that in mind. to make it more comlicated, you can only post up to 2 cards to enter in the contest. also, the 1st and 2nd place winners will get there points back and a bonus of 10 points for the 2nd place winner! join today!

ok....... ill join

[align=center]50326yk5.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing from play 3 DARK monsters from your Graveyard. Once during your Main Phase 2, you can remove from play 1 Outcast Monster from your Deck to destroy 1 monster and 1 Spell or Trap Card controlled by your opponent. If you activated this effect, this card loses 500 ATK until your next Standby Phase.

50326ym2.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing 2 LIGHT monsters from your Graveyard. Each time this card destroys a monster by battle, you can return 1 of your removed from play Outcast Monster to your Graveyard, or Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Outcast Monster form your hand.

[/align]

I'm in, I'm not sure if the 2nd one has been in any of your previous contests, but anyway, here they are. Points are being sent

2wpo3vc.png

As long as this card remains face-up on the field, all Sea Serpent and Aqua monsters gain 100 ATK and DEF. When this card is selected as an attack target, you can send 1 WATER monster from your hand to the Graveyard to negate the attack. By removing from play 3 WATER monsters from your side of the field, you can Special Summon this card from your hand.

umbreongh6.png

As long as this card remains on the field, increase the ATK of all other DARK monsters by 300. When this card is selected as an attack target, you can Tribute 1 Level 3 or Lower DARK monster to negate the attack. When this battles with a LIGHT monster, destroy that monster after battle damage is applied.

il enter.

74011ad8.jpg

Spinda.jpg

[spoiler=Spinda's Effect] This card can be Normal Summoned by tributing up to 3 monsters. This card gains an effect as follows.

* 1 monster, This card cannot be destroyed by Spell Cards.

* 2 monsters, This card can attack all face-down monsters your opponent controls during each Battle Phase.

* 3 monsters, When this card destroys a monster, remove that monster from play. If your opponent has more monsters removed from play then you while this card remains in the Graveyard, Special Summon this card to your side of the field.

74011mm5.jpg

[spoiler=Effect] This card can only be Normal Summoned or Set if your opponent controls 1 or more EARTH monsters. When this card is attack while in defense position you can double its defense by returning one face-down Trap card to your hand. This effect last until your opponents End Phase.

Prince

• 4 weeks later...

ok sorry i havn't posted i need some time theres alot of good cards.

ok first of all computerwhiz98, Kimeramon's_Rule,

and 00 mothim can't get the prizes cause they entered three cards instead of two. if u read the rules ul see that i said a minimum of two cards. Shame.

also korag master and Knightmare™ can't get the prizes. I don't belive u guys! Read the rules!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived