Spirit of the Dice

perhaps their specialty is high defense or something?

perhaps you should make the magicians have an advantage when a sorcery card is used.

perhaps you could make a monster named "Alchemist"(<-not creative,change pl0x) that can substitute for ANY monster requirements to summon a alchemy monster.

sorry i haven't finished the guide yet,i can only play a little bit and my PS is having some problems.

BTW,magician is already an existing type >.>

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok,i see...

anyway it seems somebody tried to vandalize our wiki by adding a useless page,please add a BIG Notice saying something so they don't abuse their rights to edit our wiki.

also,since the next post after the main one is mine,perhaps i could make my post kind of like a sub-topic/sub-main post?

ok' date='i see...

anyway it seems somebody tried to vandalize our wiki by adding a useless page,please add a BIG Notice saying something so they don't abuse their rights to edit our wiki.

also,since the next post after the main one is mine,perhaps i could make my post kind of like a sub-topic/sub-main post? [/quote']

Go ahead, you can add some things in your own if you want ^^

yes sir ^^ lol' date=' When, and if, this gets big, I will get custom text (if possible)

[/quote']

changing our template will mean we have to change all the cards,be prepared to save all images/image locations somewhere like your personal pad....nvm,just edit my posts on the forum with the image link so when we change our design/font we can easily rebuild our cards.

Archived