Spirit of the Dice

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the wood part is too realistic in my opinion,perhaps you could like cartoon-ify it so it looks less non-2D-like?

and i told you to fix the wiki up of the 3(6) new pages a while ago >.>

They are:Metal Monsters,Metal Sorcery,Tokens,Pyro Type,1st Edition Cards,and 2nd Edition cards.

i will also add the pages for Pyro and 2nd edition to be placed somewhere so you could fix those up too.

rules for each card type is in the spoilers.

we didn't make rules for some new things yet but we hope to do as soon as possible and also update out wiki.

the general rules seem to be have taken away or hidden O.O i will tell him to fix it.

Some are hidden in the Game Mat Section and Game phases in another spoiler.

So sharneeda,my suggestions:

• Compile the rules into the rule section and not spread apart
  • Re-name "Game Phases" into "Rules" since it falls under that catagory
  • give alchemy a different color to distinguish it from monsters easier,give me the wood part and i think i can give it a hint of red.

post anymore cards O.O

well,so far,it doesn't seem like MANY people like it and we are currently in the rough draft stage,i am glad you liked out TCG,it is updated frequently with new cards and more ideas.

opening a shop inside this thread once the TCG becomes bigger sounds like a good idea,but the main problem is that if it gets very big,we have to keep track of cards people get so they don't cheat and we can't seem to make a battling system.

sharneeda asked one of his friends that makes video games but he finds too hard to make so it doesn't seem like this will be getting a game anytime soon :(

CRUD!!! I had this idea to make a TCG including a die' date=' too.

[/quote']

so you only have something to talk about yourself and not about the point of the thread?

instead of using a yugioh card to make them you could just print the front and back on photopaper then glue them together

photopaper is too thin and i believe less people have photopaper,and photopaper was supposed to be used to stick onto a yugioh card and it makes no difference sticking normal paper on a yugioh card since it isn't going to be real anyways.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived