Spirit of the Dice

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow' date='100 replies and 60k+ views,we defiantly are doing things right.

sorry i couldn't finish even a page of the guide during the weekend,PS keeps crashing >.>

i will work on it ASAP sorry for any inconvenience and slow-downs of this TCG.

[/quote']

maybe you could try deleting it then re-uploading it, that may help ;)

you have no idea how many ideas i have

picA_dragon_zombie_by_EDA_samrice.jpg

name grave archfiend dragon

type alchemy

attack ????

speed????

effect this card can only be set on the field by sacing any number of undead and or dragon monsters. this card's attack and speed are equal to the number of card's saced by this effect x600. you must roll one six sided die each turn. if the result is 6 sac this card.

yaaay! every time you give me a good card idea, I will give you a rep.. Also, would you mind posting the ideas in the Club? (the link is on first post ;)) thanks a bunch!! ^^

P.S. When you send a monster to the graveyard because of an effect after it like that, Its not called 'sac'.. It's just destroy.. Sac is only when your 'sacrificing' a monster.. In this case your not techinically sacrificing it, its just getting destroyed ^^

the "Remove from play" part makes it too much like yugioh >.<

i suggest you re-name it to something like:

banish

sealed

or something' date='as long as it doesn't have "remove","from",or "play"

well maybe it can have remove >.>

[/quote']

Actually, pretty much every TCG has remove from play in it ;p

and I'd more likely be copying MTG because Yu-Gi-Oh is pretty much a kids version of it, lol, It has like the same name of phases, except for upkeep, lol, but yeah, I like Banish or Sealed

A NEW ITEM HAS BEEN POSTED!! (first post) ^^

coolio TOKENS!

i believe this if for Demon Soldiers right?

it appears Dark Rose made a version of his own and his boosters look better,maybe we could improve too?

i could postpone the guide to make these cards/boosters look nicer

on the other hand,tech would look good today as these are during the Dark Ages pretty much >.>

a few hours on PS during the weekends might fix it.

also,i beleive metal monsters should be distinguished from normal monsters by having a black background since they are futuristic and should be different.

it could have some kind of special kind of summoning effect like combining sorcery and monster cards and transforming them into "Metal" which should be the most powerful monsters >.>

there are also many other types of special summoning effects but that is the best i can think of right now.

EDIT:change the 60,000 into 80,000,we are doing things very correctly around here.

soon it will be 90,000...

i could postpone the guide to make these cards/boosters look nicer

sure ^^ the guide is not a big part of it because the rules are already posted here..

on the other hand' date='tech would look good today as these are during the Dark Ages pretty much >.>[/quote']

um.. I don't understand what you mean...

also' date='i beleive metal monsters should be distinguished from normal monsters by having a black background since they are futuristic and should be different.

it could have some kind of special kind of summoning effect like combining sorcery and monster cards and transforming them into "Metal" which should be the most powerful monsters >.>

there are also many other types of special summoning effects but that is the best i can think of right now[/quote']

Sure, I'll come up with something ;)

EDIT: I have once again come up with a new item!!! It is on the first post ^^

P.S. I have not come up with the card Metal Morph yet

ah,the first metal monster has been released.

now we should continue on making cards of the same type until we come across a new idea.

we also now need "Metal Morph" >.>

i can also come up with a few cards but they most likely won't have pictures >.>

i can't really go on PS atm but i need something to do,suggestions?

ah' date='the first metal monster has been released.

now we should continue on making cards of the same type until we come across a new idea.

we also now need "Metal Morph" >.>

i can also come up with a few cards but they most likely won't have pictures >.>

i can't really go on PS atm but i need something to do,suggestions?

[/quote']

Well.. maybe come up with cards (like you said) but it's okay if you don't have pictures ;)

have you tried what I suggested before? (uninstall PS then re-install it, it may help)

Also, maybe you could help with booster names and maybe some card names, I'm terrible at that.. anyways.. I have to go to bed, I'll most likely be on tomorrow ;)

it appears you released something without announcing >.>

the sorcery is too light' date='is there a way you can make it light-ish without messing up the rest of the card?

send me the template and i can fix it.

[/quote']

yeah sorry I didn't announce it, I didn't have time, as soon as I posted it, I had to go, lol.. do you want the normal sorcery template or the metal sorcery template?

it depends really on whether Metal sorcery cards have any differences from ordinary sorcery.

also,please send me the template so i can re-make it because your program might not be able to separate the borders from the frame.

i am also concerned about card space.with only 5 and sorcery in the same area as monster makes it too tight.

perhaps increase it to 6 or 7 slots?

it depends really on whether Metal sorcery cards have any differences from ordinary sorcery.

also' date='please send me the template so i can re-make it because your program might not be able to separate the borders from the frame.

[/quote']

um.. did you read my previous post? I asked a question about sending it >.>

Archived