Ω▓5 Blue Eyes White Dragon Support Cards▓Ω

A●O●J

~Legend Of Blue Eyes Redux~

~Legend Of Blue Eyes Redux~

[align=center]blueeyesej8.png

"Blue Eyes Baby Dragon" + 1 or more non-Tuner Dragon Type monsters

When this card destroys a monster as a result of battle, you can select 1 card on the field and destroy it. When this card attacks with an ATK that is higher than the DEF of a Defense Position monster, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points. When this card is destroyed by your opponent's Spell or Trap Card effect, you can activate 1 of the following effects.

-You can pay 4000 Life Points to Special Summon 1 "Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon" from your Graveyard.

-You can pay 2500 Life Points to Special Summon 1 "Blue Eyes White Dragon" from your Graveyard.

Picture: Image found on Google, rendered by me in GIMP, Holo by Strawberry kun/ Tetraslash. (whatever the hell he calls himself nowadays.)[/align]

[align=center]

140574kp7.jpg

If you Tribute Summon 1 "Blue Eyes White Dragon", you can treat this card as 2 Tributes for 1 "Blue Eyes White Dragon".

Picture By: Tsukaru at DA.[/align][align=center]

140574pm7.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing any number of "Blue Eyes White Dragon" cards from your Graveyard. This card can attack any number of times equal to the number of "Blue Eyes White Dragon" cards removed from play. When this card attacks, you can discard 1 card from your hand to destroy 1 Spell Card on the field. When this card attacks, decrease your Life Points by 500.

Picture By: Omega wave at DA.[/align]

[align=center]140574cf4.jpg

You can Tribute this card to Search your Deck for 1 "Blue Eyes Baby Dragon" and Special Summon it on your side of the field. When this card is destroyed as a result of battle, increase your opponent's Life points by half of the difference between the attacking monster's ATK and this card's DEF.

Picture found on google, lazily edited in MS paint by me.[/align]

[align=center]140574ox4.jpg

When you Normal Summon 1 "Blue Eyes White Dragon" you can discard 1 card from your hand to negate your opponent's card effects that target the selected monster during the turn the selected monster is Normal Summoned.

Picture found on Google, edited by me.[/align]

Well, I know that many people have made BEWD support before, but I liked my ideas so I thought they were worth the effort. Rate,fix, and comment please, but make sure you back up your reasons when you say things like overpowered and such. Thanks again to Strawberry kun/ Tetraslash (whatever the hell his name is now) for the holo. Enjoy.

Blue Eyes Baby Dragon

It does exactly the same as Kaiser Seahorse, but limited to BEWD only.

Give it something unique, like 'Remove this card in your Graveyard from play. During this turn, you can Normal Summon "Blue Eyes" monsters from your hand without tributes.'

That's just an example, but you can do anything with it.

The art is nice, sweet that it's searchable by Masked Dragon, and fine that it's LIGHT, like it should be.

7,13/10

Blue Eyes Glorious Dragon

Very nice art, lovely effect, but a monster so strong should normally have a disadvantage effect. However, the effect is too nice, so keep it and make it 3100/1900.

8,67/10

Blue Eyes Finale Dragon

Another nice one, but make it's atk 2600 or lower so that it can't OTK if your opponent has a clear field.

7,17/10

Blue Speckled White Egg

That doesn't look like an egg to me, but a pathway through dimensions o.0

Anyway, nice piece of support, but the last effect is kinda useless, since you're going to tribute it anyway.

6,45/10

Birthright Of White Dragon

Underpowered and situational.

Having to play that card is enough of a card, the discard is really not needed.

The art is nice, though.

6,21/10

Very nice cards, they were sure worth my time for rating them ^_^

very nice. my only complain would be about your synchro. the requirements for a synchro are always 1 tuner + 1 or more non-tuner monsters. and without breaking this rule' date=' the offering must be equal to the exact number of stars of the synchro monster. first, you don't have a tuner there. second, blue eyes white dragon is required for that summoning and he alone has the exact number of stars than the syncrho. even if you didn't require a tuner, how do you pretend on tributing 1 level 8 blue eyes white dragon + 1 level 0 monster to equal the stars? it would be hard. my suggestion is, upgrade it to any level between 9 and 12. that way you can at least summon it with 1 blue-eyes + 1 level 1 tuner in case you choose level 9.

I would personally do it this way: 1 Tuner + 1 Blue Eyes White Dragon (+ 1 or more non-Tuner monsters if required). that's just my opinion =D still blue eyes seems good and your cards could help the dragon deck alot.

[/quote']

Some synchros require specific Tuners to Synchro summon them.Also you must have misread because it doesn't say anywhere that he requires blue eyes white dragon.

• 1 month later...

A lack of real synergy with the present RL support, combined with no idea of what cards should or shouldn't be able to do, and an inability for the smaller cards of the bunch to be of any sort of practical use, kills the ability for these cards to be nice.

For example, the typical ability to stand in as multiple Tributes for a Tribute Summon completely neglects how Tribute Summoning is the very worst ways to Summon many monsters, Blue-Eyes included. This makes the Baby pointless, bar its status as a Lv3 Tuner; Lv3 Tuning has little importance, especially considering the low number of Lv5 monsters on-point for use. In making the Baby Lv3, you effectively kick out most shots for the Baby TO summon the Synchro you made to go alongside it.

The problem with the Synchro is that it doesn't bother to take heed of anything in relation to the other cards in the series, beyond the Baby (which already suffers from not being all that great at all), never we mind the lack of Lv5s to match. It also doesn't take note of how Summoning monsters that convey a lot of ATK, making the remainder of the field irrelevant, and subsequently inflicting huge amounts of damage has been the usual problematic tactic (when some sort of non-ATK OTK hasn't been in charge). The Synchro's last effect is easily reminiscent of Cyber-Stein in that same regard.

The Finale's problem is its inattention to that same problem - the whole "summon big thing and smash face" methodology is something that BEWD on its own has no shortage of; however, it is utterly silly to take a look at the past ATK OTKs in the game, and then say "I'll make a card that has similar capability, and just attach some small drawback so that it's slightly harder to use late-game. Someone said to lower its ATK to 2600; the problem with that is how it pretends that 2600x3 is somehow okay while 2700x3 isn't. Sure, the opponent can't die outright; god forbid the opponent invest 200 extra damage into hurting the opponent SOMEHOW.

The Egg helps the Baby, which is nice, but there's no reason to use the Baby. The Trigger Effect that helps your opponent, therefore, either won't be activating because they fetched the Baby, or because they aren't using the Egg at all. The end result is that the effect that helps your opponent will only be seen when you're so desperate that you're Setting the Egg for defensive purposes ~ which effectively means that your opponent is screwing you up.

The Birthright's text effectively means that you discard a card to do nothing; it mentions "the selected monster", but its effect doesn't have you "select" anything. The BEWD that was Normal Summoned was only important to the card because its Normal Summon determines what time the effect can be used, but not what it can be used upon.

So, effectively, you have cards that are either with little to no point, or cards that would OTK (or nearly OTK) easily if they ever became consistent threats. Card creation should instead lead to cards that players have a reason to use, without those reasons for use causing any sort of gameplay problem.

• 9 months later...

Archived