Yu Gi Oh! Role Play: The Future Academy! |Ended| |Lock, NAO!|

Chaotic Angel

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Staring into her opponent's eyes, Miranda smiled. She had him right where she wanted him.

"Draw!" She yelled out, taking the top card from her deck. She looked at it and smiled. "You're going down punk! I'll summon King's Knight!" She played the card face-up on her duel disk, and the holographic image appeared next to her other card, Queen's Knight. "Now, because I have Queen's Knight down, I get Jack's Knight on the field! But that's not the end! I activate...Polymerization!" She grinned at the boy's gobsmacked face. A swirling vortex appeared in front of her three Knights, and they were sucked into it. A fourth Knight then came in their place. "I bring out Alkana Knight Joker!"

OoC: Hope my intro is alright. ^^

"Alkana, go, finish it!" Miranda said, then the Joker Knight dived forward and made a finishing blow to her opponent's life points. The boy collapsed, some from defeat and some from agony of the "blade". Miranda looked down at her watch, then yelped. "Oh no, I'm gonna be late! Bye!" She raced off, and the boy waved a half-hearted wave at her.

Wincing and falling in line with the rest of the mingling students, she sighed. She had just made it.

Rokujo looked away for a bit, then back at Cay, and said, "Let me tell you something, thi is how things usually work here at Future Academy. The Slifer Reds are the students that barely passed, Ra Yellow are the ones that are semi smart, to almost as smart as a new Obelisk Blue, and Obelisk Blue, they are also really smart, make the top grades, but you can only get in Obelisk Blue if you go to a certain school before coming here, or pass the monthly examinations. But friendly reminder, don't go talking to people that are either in Obelisk Blue, or Ra Yellow, because they think they are better than Slifer Red. You have a better chance on being friends with a Ra than an Obelisk, so be at least that happy." Rokujo then looked away again.

Archived