Yu Gi Oh! Role Play: The Future Academy! |Ended| |Lock, NAO!|

Chaotic Angel

Ron: Well done.. Now then.. I set another card, Then I set a monster, I then activate Monster Gate! MonsterGateDR2-EN-C.jpg .. Nope.. Nope.. Nope.. ... Aha! I summon another Sora! 40638lp8.jpg Activate ANOTHER Ultima Weapon. 40638zx6.jpg And finally, I get to summon.. MYSELF! Ron.jpg

OoC:

[spoiler=Effect:]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned. This card cannot be Special Summoned unless "Ultima Weapon" and "Sora" is on the field. If this card have an Equip card equipped to this card, it gains an extra 1200 ATK. When a monster attacks this card, Special summon "Clone Ron" on your side of the field from your Extra Deck in Defence Position, "Clone Ron" (DARK/2 Stars/Warrior/ATK 500/DEF 500) in Defence Position. While "Clone Ron" is in the field, this card cannot be selected as an attack target.

Ron then walks to the field.

Ron: Turn end!

OoC: Sorry about the overpowered card, that card's ATK is meant to be 3400.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brandon: ok i draw. i'll activate mystical space typhoon MysticalSpaceTyphoonSDDE-EN-C-1E.png and destroy the card you just set. then i'll switch magician of faith to defense position. next i will attack your life points directly with Cyber Angel MK II. i'll set one card and end my turn.

LP Status:

Brandon: 8200 (+200 each turn due to marie the fallen one)

Ron: 4000

Ron: Maybe a counter should do it.. Magic Jammer. I discard a card and rid yourself of Mystical Space Typhoon. My turn, DRAW! ... This deck is no where near good enough! I'll play this thing.. The dirty way! I'll use Monster Reincarnation, MonsterReincarnation5DS1-EN-C-1E.png discard a card and take out Sora. I then activate Spell Reproduction SpellReproductionDCR-EN-C.jpg

saying goodbye to 2 of my spells and retrieving my Ultima Weapon. I then summon Sora, commencing Battle Phase, I attack Magician of Faith. I then activate Ultima Weapon. Then I Special Summon myself and end. Ron.jpg

OoC: I'm sorry if this card's a total mess. Photoshop's too lazy for me! And, if this card is overpowered, sorry about that aswell. It was supposed to be 3400 ATK >.<

Brandon: ok i'll activate Fusion Gate FusionGateDB2-EN-R.jpg and i'll removed Cyber Fairy- The New Age 182482fq7.jpg and Reaper Girl 182482hz4.jpg from play to Fusion Summon Chaos Reaper 182482pq0.jpg now she gains ATK and DEF equal to the total ATK and DEF of the fusion material monsters (ATK: 4000 DEF: 4000). Now Reaper attack his Life Points directly.

LP Status:

Brandon: 8400

Ron: 0

Archived