Yu Gi Oh! Role Play: The Future Academy! |Ended| |Lock, NAO!|

Chaotic Angel

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Miranda walked up to the two boys chatting. One, wearing a sleek blue coat, was in the same form as her, Obelisk Blue. The other was a Slifer Red. She listened to the conversation a moment, then joined in.

"He's right you know," She said, winking at Cay. "We can duel later if you like, but I wouldn't want to be picking on the weak." She smiled.

OoC: Wow, Crowler really knows how to speak up a plot! xD

IC:

Miranda yelped. Shadow Riders? Nonetheless, class was pretty normal. They were discussing the difference between Spell Card Types. Crowler talked about a few, then decided on someone to tell him the difference.

"Miranda! Please tell the class the difference between a Field Spell Card and a Normal Spell Card." Miranda stood up, ran an explanation through her head, and then spoke.

"A Field Spell Card, whilst still a Spell Card, is not placed in the Spell & Trap card zone. Instead, it is placed in the Field Card zone. Only one Field card can be in play at a time - if a second one is played, the first one is destroyed."

"Very good Miranda!" Crowler said, nodding to her. "I think that deserves a round of applause, right class?"

OoC: You want Rokujo to wake her? Okay, but at night. Hehehehehe.....

IC:

It was night, and Rokujo thought, "Maybe Miranda-chan can come with me to help me find Cronos-sensei." Rokujo then snuck into the Girls Dorm, and looked form Miranda's room, and opened the door to check if it was Miranda's, which it was.

Archived