Elemental Hero X Blazewinged Warrior

Blazeknight

New Elemental Hero X card I made for my set.

Elemental Hero X Blazewinged Warrior

Level: 7

Attribute: Wind

Warrior/ Synchro/ Effect

1 Warrior-Type Tuner + Elemental Hero Avian or Elemental Hero Burstinatrix

This card can only be Synchro Summoned. When an "Elemental Hero" monster on your side of the field attacks a Defense Position monster, if the monster is dystroyed, inflict damage equal to the ATK of the monster to your opponenet. You can discard 1 card to change 1 Attack position monster on your opponents side of the field to face-up Defense position.

ATK: 2500 DEF: 1600

This cards needs some edits which I show you what I mean.

1 Warrior type Tuner + 1 or more Elemental Hero Non-tuner monster

The reson for this is that avian and brustinatrixs lv total to 6 were the tuner would need to be lv 1 making this a hard to summon synchro monster and you can only use 1 tuner in a sychro summon aswell. Good attempt 7/10

The reson for this is that avian and brustinatrixs lv total to 6 were the tuner would need to be lv 1 making this a hard to summon synchro monster and you can only use 1 tuner in a sychro summon aswell. Good attempt 7/10

Wow I found someone worse at this game than me

What was that +>.> as I was pointing out how to make this card a little easyer to summon.

What was that +>.> as I was pointing out how to make this card a little easyer to summon.

To whom it may concern' date='

Stop trying to disguise fail

Regards,

Splapp[/i']

Archived