My First Yugioh Fan-Fic: Evolution of a Duelist

Mysty

Do you like this Fan Fic? (this poll taken straight from CB123's Fan Fic)  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this Fan Fic? (this poll taken straight from CB123's Fan Fic)

• Man! I just LOVE this Fan Fic!
    • This is pretty good!
    • It's good.
    • It's bad.
    • I don't really like this.
    • This Fan Fic SUCKS!!!!

• Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well done of a duel for John to win again. Next time he needs to have a two on one duel to see how well he can do

There will be a two vs. one duel possibly soon in the future. I already know where it will be in the plot, but how many chapters in the future it is depends on how many duels I have. After all, every duel creates 2 chapters.

I personally do not believe in luck in fanfics' date=' he needs to hone his skill next time

[/quote']

If you are about to lose or are losing badly, and then win in one turn all because of a card you drew that turn, that's what I call luck.

Luck isn't a bad thing. I once won due to Ordeal of a Traveler!

I personally do not believe in luck in fanfics' date=' he needs to hone his skill next time

[/quote']

If you are about to lose or are losing badly, and then win in one turn all because of a card you drew that turn, that's what I call luck.

That's real life dueling, and that I do believe in luck. Fanfic wise is something else

[/quote']

That's real life dueling, and that I do believe in luck. Fanfic wise is something else

Yeah I sometimes use luck in mine. But then Saitu really IS lucky, because his Deck would get pwnd in real life. I just always bend the situation so that he can summon BEUD or XYZ when he's in trouble.

Chapter 39 will be up soon. I'm just have two questions:

1. Does anybody know what God is being used in this duel?

2. Does anybody know who the Grand Leader is?

I don't want you to post the answer, just say if you do or not. Trust me, you'll know who the Grand Leader is and what God is being used once the duel starts.

There are other God monsters besides those. Also, the letters in groups are all together. As in, GOD is in the name, as is the AI letter combination. The groups of letters are:

GOD DR UL AI ATE ON EM OW AG TIM N R G B

That means that the A and G in the AG group won't be separated. A card is considered a God card if the Japanese name contains the word "God" or is otherwise called a God for some other reason. This should open up some more possibilities. Now that there really isn't any other readers of my fan-fic except Haou Devil 12, you can guess all you want. Trust me, once you know the God, you know the Grand Leader. Here's a hint: "God" is in the Japanese name, but not the English name, but I'm sure you already knew that. I'll make Chapter 39 after you make 3 guesses. I'll tell you if any of them are right or wrong.

The letters form the Japanese name when it is translated into English. As in, if you were to take the Japanese name (completely ignore the English name) and roughly translate what the Japanese name would be in English, this puzzle is the name of a monster with such translation. Another example is that, if I chose Gazelle the King of Mythical Beasts to be the monster that the grand leader would be using, the puzzle's letter combinations would spell Illusion Beast King Gazelle.

Phew! Hard to say...Looked up all the God Cards:

-Exodia

-Egyptian Gods

-Wicked Gods

-Sacred Beasts

-Five Dragons

-Earthbound Gods

None of them seems to have all the letters in them...

G O D D R U L A I A T E O N E M O W A G T I M N R G B

Any tips?

Assuming that you meant by the five dragons F.G.D (if its from 5ds then I wouldn't know) the only other thing I can think of is the sphinxes but they were only in the yugioh movie. While for now im stumped. Anyway great fanfic! I hope to see chapter 39 soon.

Edit!: I just realized that F.G.D isn't F.G.D in english version its just Five Headed Dragon, I know it doesn't quite work but...

I'll take that as a compliment. But in case it wasn't' date=' why do you say that? Also, do you want to take a guess at the God card or who the Grand Leader is?

[/quote']

So, both of mine are wrong?

Sadly, yes, LarryCotter. However, you are getting closer. Here is probably the give-away hint: It is used by a character in GX.

is the person from GX?

im guessing jaden (mabey) and chris (mabey) cant be mr. clock his soul was offered if I remember correctly destiny, craig, and the other guy are in the cards. that mostly leaves jaden, the gang leader, mr.shadow, john's mom, kim, and chris from what ive read so far

Archived