Yu-Gi-Oh! & GX Errors and Omission

StevenBray

If there are any situations in a duel you think do not follow the ruling of the cards in the TCG then post here and we (the forum people) will give our opinions as much as possible. Also, if you could provide links to the duel in question, that would be appreciated.

I'll get the ball rolling: In the GX episode Key Factor (link below), when Jaden attacked Satellite Cannon with Shining Flare Wingman, why didn't Prince Ojin lose 1000 Life Points because of Wingman's effect?

Link: http://media.putfile.com/yugiohgxepisode99dubbed - watch if you don't know what the situation is.

If there are any situations in a duel you think do not follow the ruling of the cards in the TCG then post here and we (the forum people) will give our opinions as much as possible. Also' date=' if you could provide links to the duel in question, that would be appreciated.

I'll get the ball rolling: In the GX episode Key Factor (link below), when Jaden attacked Satellite Cannon with Shining Flare Wingman, why didn't Prince Ojin lose 1000 Life Points because of Wingman's effect?

Link: http://media.putfile.com/yugiohgxepisode99dubbed - watch if you don't know what the situation is.

[/quote']

i watched it along time ago, but i think its cause it didnt get destroyed by battle so the effect didtn activate

I saw Yugioh GX episode 119 this morning and saw some errors.

1. Instead of Necro Guard, it was Ojama Yellow.

2. Sparkman was shown as an effect monster.

Some editing including

1. 'Design' changes to Venominaga, The Diety of Venomous Serpents. (If you watch the japanese version, you'll know.)

2. When Yubel covered Viper's face, his memory wasn't changed.

3. Viper didn't commit suicide. (He did in the japanese version)

In episode 118, Pierce (Rick's english name) was killed in a car crash.

I saw Yugioh GX episode 119 this morning and saw some errors.

1. Instead of Necro Guard' date=' it was Ojama Yellow.

2. Sparkman was shown as an effect monster.

Some editing including

1. 'Design' changes to Venominaga, The Diety of Venomous Serpents. (If you watch the japanese version, you'll know.)

2. When Yubel covered Viper's face, his memory wasn't changed.

3. Viper didn't commit suicide. (He did in the japanese version)

[/quote']

Firstly, I'm from the UK, so I haven't seen the Dubbed version of Episode 119 (since it only aired today).

Now about the editing:

1) Venominaga in the Jap. version is meant to have huge breasts isn't she? Where I can assume by your comment she is flat chested.

2) I'd have no idea

3) Viper wouldn't have commited suicide in the Dub version... Thanks 4Kids (your know-it-all B***h):x

During the first Tag Team duel in Season One (where Jaden & Zane duels the Paradox brothers) Zane attacks with Steamgyroid, but one of the brothers activate Kazejin's effect to decrease the damage taken to 0. Kazejin's effect doesn't do that, it decreases Steamgyroid's ATK to 0. So Zane&Jaden should have taken some severe LP damage there, (2400, to be exact) making them lose the duel earlier and should actually have been expelled from Duel Academy.

Archived