Lock

Silver Lining

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Wait, Aly!" Chester ran with surprising speed and stopped Alyson in her tracks.

"You don't understand Alyson, you really don't. I NEVER use these powers unless I have someone to protect." He gently put his hands on her shoulders, "I don't have someone like that Aly..........Alyson, I'm just a normal person with abnormal traits." He said to her with sincerety. The Halls were silent. They were the only ones there.

Chester balled his hands up into fists. He gritted his teeth in anger. He cursed under his breath. He then ran out of the school so fast, the glass front doors shattered and fell to the floor like dust. He then felt his body change. Claws sprouted out of his fingers. He became taller, and scaily. He grew a long tail as he sprinted out of the school. As he approached Aly's car, he sprouted black wings and his teeth were now sharp. He had transformed into a dragon! He then flew up to Aly, causing a huge gust of wind.

"THIS IS WHO I AM!!!!" Chester growled in a dragonic voice at Aly. He breathed black fire into the air.

Archived